Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Classic Sour Cream Muffins are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients sour cream / cream.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Classic Sour Cream Muffins Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword sour-cream
- Cabbage Rolls with Sour Cream Sauce Dinner RecipeIngredients: 2 cups leftover meat or ground beef, (seasoned with salt and pepper), 1/4 cup diced onion, 1/2 cup diced celery, 1 cup cooked rice, 1 teaspoon horseradish, 1 tablespoon prepared mustard, 1 egg, well beaten, 6 large cabbage leaves, 1/4 cup tomato puree, 1/2 cup water, 1 cup sour cream METHOD: Heat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown meat and onion in a heavy skillet over low heat. Remov
- Chops and Sour Cream Kraut Dinner RecipeIngredients: 4 (1-inch thick) bone-in pork loin chops, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 3 to 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup sour cream METHOD: Sprinkle pork
- Easy Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 2 tsp. paprika, 1 tsp. each salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, 4 boneless chicken breast halves 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken or 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1 carton (8 oz.) sour cream METHOD: MIX flour and seasonings. Coat chicken., MELT butter in skillet. Add chic
- Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 ounces egg noodles, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 pound ground beef METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Cook noodles according to package directions., Brown meat; drain grease; add tomato sauce and flour. Simmer until thickened. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and salt., Place cooked noodles
- Italian Sour Cream Cake RecipeIngredients: -----cake-----, 2 eggs, separated, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup amaretto, 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup ground pecans, 2 eggs, 1 package pillsbury +butter cake mix, -----glaze-----, 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted, 1 tablespoon corn syrup, 2 tablespoon cocoa, 3 teaspoon water, 2 tablespoon amaretto, 2 teaspoon ground pecans, 1 tablespoon butter/ma
- Low Fat Classic Sour Cream Muffins RecipeIngredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup stick margarine, melted, --70% vegetable oil spread, 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream, 1/4 cup Egg substitute, 3/4 cup skim milk METHOD: Preheat oven to 425°F., Coat 12 muffin cups (about 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inches) with no- stick cooking spray., Combine flour, baking po
- Low Fat Sour Cream Biscuits RecipeIngredients: 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons firm margarine, 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream, 1/3 cup skim milk METHOD: Heat oven to 450 degrees., Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl., Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs., Mix sour cream and milk until smooth., Stir sour cream mixture into
- Rice and Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 8-10, 2 cups sour cream, 3 cups cooked rice, 1 cup green chile, chopped, 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped, 1 cup jack cheese, grated, 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated salt/pepper to taste METHOD: Mix the sour cream, rice, chile, salt, pepper and parsley together. Spoon 1/2 the mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish. Mix the 2 cheeses together and sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese
- Sour Cream Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup butter, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup chives, 1 pint sour cream, 1/8 teaspoon pepper METHOD: Melt butter and cheese in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add sour cream, chives, salt and pepper., Fold into 8 coarsely-mashed potatoes and put into a greased casserole. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle more grated chee
- Swiss Steak Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil, 1 cup diced onions, 1 cup sliced mushroom caps, 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups water, 2 envelopes instant beef broth and seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, dash of pepper, 4 (5 ounce) beef top or bottom round steaks, broiled until rare, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespo