Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Cornmeal Pumpkin Dessert Souffles are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients dessert / pumpkin.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Cornmeal Pumpkin Dessert Souffles Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword dessert
- Indian Kaju Burfi Dessert RecipeIngredients: 2 cups of cashewnuts soaked in water for 2 hours , 1 cup powdered sugar , 1 tbsp. ghee , 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder , silver foil (optional) METHOD: Drain and blend the cashews to a fine paste. , Use as little water as possible when blending. , In a heavy saucepan put sugar and paste. , Cook on slow to medium heat. , Cook stirring continuously till a soft lump is formed.
- Indian Rasmalai Dessert RecipeIngredients: 32 oz ricotta cheese(or an equivalent amt of freshly made Paneer), oz powdered Confectioner's sugar , 2 small packets Half and Half , 1 tsp powdered cardamom , 1/2 tsp rose water , 2 tsp slivered almonds , 2 tsp chopped pistachios , cups water , cups sugar METHOD: If you are using the Ricotta cheese, mix together the confectioner's sugar and cheese. , Spread on a baking
- Indian Rice Kheer Dessert RecipeIngredients: 1 cup Basmati rice , 1 cup condensed milk , 1 tablespoon custard powder, dissolved in some warm milk , 1/2 cup sugar , 3-4 cups of whole milk, diluted with 1-2 cups of water. , 1 tablespoon raisins , 1 tablespoons, halved cashewnuts, dry roasted. , (You can substiture this with roasted, slivered almonds) , 1 tsp crushed cardamom METHOD: Take a open pan and add the rice
- Indian Vermicilli Kheer Dessert RecipeIngredients: 1 cup vermicilli noodles , 1 tablespoon ghee(clarified butter) , 1 cup condensed milk , 1 tablespoon custard powder, dissolved in some warm milk , 1/2 cup sugar , 3-4 cups of whole milk, diluted with 1-2 cups of water. , 1 tablespoon raisins , 1 tablespoons, halved cashewnuts, dry roasted. , (You can substiture this with roasted, slivered almonds or , pistachios) , 1 tsp cr
- Low Fat Cornmeal Pumpkin Dessert Souffles RecipeIngredients: 2 cups 1% milk, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus 6 teaspoons, 1 piece orange zest, --3 by 1 inch, 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 4 large egg whites, 1/4 teaspoon salt, confectioners' sugar, for dusting METHOD: 1.In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar and orange zest; bring to a simmer over medium heat., Discard ora
- Low Fat Lemon Cream Couscous Dessert RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups skim milk, 1 dash salt, 1/3 cup couscous, 1/2 cup lemon low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup reduced calorie dairy sour cream, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel, 3 cups desired fruit, -- such as sliced strawberries, -- blueberries, -- raspberries, -- orange sections, -- and/or sliced kiwi fruits, -- peaches or nectarines, -- fresh or thawed frozen, chopped cryst
- Spanish Almond Nougat Dessert RecipeIngredients: 3 large egg yolks, ? cup sugar, 1 cup whole milk, 1¼ teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder, 12 ounces jijona turrón (soft spanish nougat), ½ cup heavy cream, ¼ cup chopped marcona almonds, sea salt to taste, 4 tablespoons honey, preferably spanish METHOD: Whisk the egg yolks, sugar, and milk together in a medium pot until creamy in texture. Heat the milk mixture over medium-low hea
- Spanish Rice and Milk Dessert RecipeIngredients: 5 cups whole milk, 1 cup heavy cream, ½ vanilla bean, 1 cinnamon stick, ½ cup spanish bomba or calasparra rice, 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1 cup sugar METHOD: Pour the milk and cream into a large pot, add the vanilla bean and cinnamon stick, and bring to a boil over high heat. Once the milk boils, remove the cinnamon stick and vanilla bean. Add the rice, reduce the heat to lo