Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Couscous Porridge are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients couscous / porridge.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Couscous Porridge Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Couscous
- Easy Couscous RecipeIngredients: makes 2 to 3 servings, 1½ cups couscous, 2¼ cups boiling water, 2 teaspoons olive oil or melted butter, ¼ teaspoon salt METHOD: Place The Couscous In A Medium-Sized Bowl, And Pour In The Water. Cover With A Plate And Leave Alone For 10 Minutes. Fluff With A Fork, Stir In The Olive Oil Or Butter And The Salt, And ItS Ready To Serve.
- Low Fat Cherry Walnut Couscous Pudding Mix RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup instant couscous, 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk, 1/4 cup dried cherries, -- or dried cranberries, 1/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped, 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 1/4 cups water METHOD: AT HOME: In an airtight plastic bag, combine all ingredients except water., Seal bag., AT CAMP: In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.,
- Low Fat Chickpea & Couscous Salad RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup couscous or bulgur, 1/3 cup walnuts or pine nuts, 15 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed, 1 cucumber, peeled, -- seeded and diced, 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh parsley, 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest, 2 cloves garlic, peeled, 1/2 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste METHOD: 3 tablespoons fresh lemon
- Low Fat Citrus Beef And Vegetable Couscous Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, 1 inch thick, 1 1/2 cup water, 1 cup couscous, uncooked, 1/3 cup golden raisins, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon selt, divided, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, crushed, 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper, 1 cup peeled chopped cucumber, 1/2 cup shredded carrot, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thaw
- Low Fat Couscous Porridge RecipeIngredients: 2 cups skim or low-fat milk, 1/3 cup chopped dates, 1 tablespoon honey, -- or to taste, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 2/3 cups couscous, -- preferably whole-wheat METHOD: In a saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, dates, honey and vanilla; heat until almost boiling., Stir in couscous and remove the pan from the heat., Cover and let stand until the couscous has absorbed most
- Low Fat Couscous With Chicken And Roasted Peppers RecipeIngredients: 1 pound boned and skinned chicken breast halves, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth, 2 tablespoons dried onions, minced, 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, hot sauce, 1 package coucous, 10 ounce METHOD: 1.Trim all visible fat from chicken and cut meat in 1 inch cubes., 2.Heat oil in large heavy saute pan., Add chicke
- Low Fat Lemon Cream Couscous Dessert RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups skim milk, 1 dash salt, 1/3 cup couscous, 1/2 cup lemon low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup reduced calorie dairy sour cream, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel, 3 cups desired fruit, -- such as sliced strawberries, -- blueberries, -- raspberries, -- orange sections, -- and/or sliced kiwi fruits, -- peaches or nectarines, -- fresh or thawed frozen, chopped cryst
- Low Fat Low-fat Sage & Garlic Scented Turkey Broth With Couscous 2 Pt RecipeIngredients: 4 cups turkey broth, 4 fresh sage leaves (4 to 5), 1 head garlic, cloves separated, --and peeled (1 to 2), 3 tablespoons instant couscous (3 to 4), 2 eggs, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese METHOD: Combine broth, sage and garlic in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until, garlic is tender, then remove from heat. Stir in couscous and let it swell, in the hot liquid., Mea
- Low Fat Middle Eastern Grilled Duckling With Couscous And Spiced RecipeIngredients: ***MARINADE***, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon anise seeds, 1/3 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 3 cups duckling breasts, --cut into 1-inch pieces, ***VEGETABLES***, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1 tables