Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Creamy Polenta are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients creamy polenta / creamy.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Creamy Polenta Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Creamy Polenta
- Creamy Spaghetti Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 1 tablespoon butter, 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste, 1/2 pound cottage cheese, 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1/3 cup chopped scallions, 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, chopped, 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked, 2 tablespoons butter, melted METHOD: Brown beef in butter. Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Remove f
- Creamy Squash Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 pounds yellow squash, cooked with salt, well drained, mashed 1/2 stick butter or margarine, 1 medium onion, chopped1 cup bread crumbs, (seasoned preferred, but not necessary) 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 2/3 soup can milk, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 eggs, beaten, 1 cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Cook the onion in the butter just till tender. Combine all ingred
- Easy Creamy Almond Chicken Prep RecipeIngredients: 1 cup butter or margarine, 1 cup sliced almonds, 6 boneless chicken breast halves, 1/8 tsp. each salt and pepper, 1 cup heavy cream, can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken or 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, 2 tbsp. orange marmalade, 1 tbsp. dijon mustard 1/8, 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes METHOD: MELT 1 tbsp. butter in skillet. Add almonds and cook until browned. Remove almonds., P
- Easy Creamy Balsamic-Honey Dressing RecipeIngredients: makes about ¾ cup,, enough for about 6 servings of salad, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, ¼ cup buttermilk, 2 tablespoons honey, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot, 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil METHOD: Combine The Vinegar, Buttermilk, Honey, Salt, And Shallot In A Smallish Bowl. Whisk Until Thoroughly Combined, Then Continue Whisking As You Drizzle In The
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup butter, melted, 2 eggs, beaten, 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix, 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream style corn, 1 cup sour cream METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9 x 9-inch casserole dish., In a medium bowl combine butter, eggs, corn muffin mix, corn and sour cream. Mix well and spoon m
- Easy Creamy Polenta RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, 4 cups cold water, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 cup polenta METHOD: 1. Pour The Water Into A Medium Heavy-Bottomed Saucepan, Add The Salt, And Bring To A Boil Over High Heat. Then Very Gradually Sprinkle In The Polenta While Whisking Continuously., 2. Reduce The Heat To Low And Cook, Whisking Or Stirring Very Frequently, For 15 Minutes, Or Until The Grains Are No Longer C
- Easy Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan Fricos RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, one 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes, 2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste (chapter 1: soups), 15 to 20 large basil leaves, roughly torn, 1½ cups milk, ½ teaspoon salt (or more, to taste), freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Combine The Tomatoes, Garlic Paste, Basil, And Milk In A Soup Pot Or A Dutch Oven, And Place It Over Medium-High Heat. Bring To A Boil, And T
- Easy Vegan Mushroom Zucchini Ragout Over Creamy Polenta RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 large red or yellow onion, chopped, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ to ¾ pound mixed fresh mushrooms (stemmed if using shiitakes), sliced or diced, 2 small zucchini, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices, 2 small yellow crookneck or summer squash, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices, 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 good-sized clove), ½ teaspoon italian seasoning (or
- Low Fat Chicken Breasts With Creamy Mustard Sauce RecipeIngredients: 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, --about 1 1/4 pounds, 1/4 cup all-purpose white flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ***SAUCE***, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 3/4 cup fat-free chicken broth, 2 tablespoons coarse-grained dijon mustard, 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream, salt, to taste, ground black pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.To flou
- Low Fat Creamy Bread Pudding With Brandied Figs RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound day-old italian bread, crusts trimmed, --loaf cut into 1/2-inch cubes, --4 cups, 2 large eggs, 1 large egg white, 1 cup skim milk, 3/4 cups nonfat sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup sugar, plus 1 tablespoon, 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, 1 1/2 cup brandy, 1/3 cup sliced dried mission figs METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 325°F., Spread bread cubes in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart sha
- Low Fat Creamy Cauliflower Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 head cauliflower, trimmed, --about 2-pounds, 3 cups 1% low-fat milk, 3 cups vegetable broth, 1 large leek, white part only, -- washed and very thinly sliced, --1 cup, 1 small baking potato, peeled and chopped, --1 cup, 3 small inner stalks of celery, thinly sliced, --1 cup, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (up to 4), choppe
- Low Fat Creamy Chicken In Sage Popover Part 1 RecipeIngredients: Sage Popovers, 1 Cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 3 ounces), 2/3 Cup sliced leek with top (about 1, small), 2 Tablespoons chopped red bell pepper, 2 Tablespoons margarine, 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour, 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh or, 1/4 Teaspoon dried sage, 1/8 Teaspoon pepper, 1/3 Cup skim milk, 1 Can low-sodium (10-1/2 ounces), chicken broth, 1 1/2 Cups cut-up cooked chicken MET
- Low Fat Creamy Chicken In Sage Popover Part 2 RecipeIngredients: SAGE POPOVERS, 1/3 Cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 Cup skim milk, 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh or, 1/2 Teaspoon dried sage, 2 Teaspoons vegetable oil, 1 Dash salt, 2 egg whites, SAGE POPOVERS METHOD: Heat oven to 450 degrees., Spray four 6-ounce custard cups generously with nonstick cooking spray., Beat all ingredients with hand beater until smooth., Fill custard cups about 1/2 full., Bak
- Low Fat Creamy Cranberry Rice Pudding RecipeIngredients: 1 envelope unflavored gelatin, 1/4 cup orange juice, -- or water, 2 cups cooked rice, 12 ounces evaporated skim milk, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, softened, --in water for 30 minutes, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 cup reduced-calorie nondairy whipped topping, thawed, ground nutmeg, optional METHOD: 1.In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over juice; let stan
- Low Fat Creamy Fish And Fruit Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound orange roughy or other lean, fish fillets, 3 cups bite-size pieces salad greens, 1 medium cantaloupe or Persian melon, , pared and cut (about 1-1/2 pounds), into thin wedges, 2 cups bite-size pieces pineapple, -- (about 1/2 medium), 1 pound seedless grapes, divided into, 1 small bunc, Creamy Jalapeno Dressing, 2 green onions (with tops), sliced, CREAMY JALAPENO DRESSING, 1/4
- Low Fat Creamy Herb Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/4 cup cholesterol-free, reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad, dressing, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, -- (with tops), 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or, 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 Dash freshly ground pepper METHOD:
- Low Fat Creamy Herbed Fish And Clam Chowder RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces fresh or frozen cod fillets, --cut into 1-inch pieces, 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes, --about 2 cups, 5 ounces frozen whole kernel corn, --1 cup, 1 small leek, thinly sliced, 1 8 ounce bot clam juice, 1/4 cup water, 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme, --or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 12 ounces evaporated skim milk, 6 ounces min
- Low Fat Creamy Peach Freeze RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg product, 2/3 cup sugar, 1 1/2 cups skim milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 cups mashed peeled peaches, * (4 to 5 medium), 2 teaspoons vanilla, 2 containers peach (8 ounces each), nonfat yogurt, *Substitute, 1 package frozen (16 ounces), sliced peaches, thawed and mashed. METHOD: Mix egg product, sugar, milk and salt in 2-quart saucepan., Cook over medium heat
- Low Fat Creamy Polenta RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal, 1 teaspoon salt, -- or to taste, 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, nonstick cooking spray, 1 cup coarsely shredded part-skim mozzarella, divided, 3/4 cup skim milk METHOD: 1.In large broad saucepan, over medium heat, heat olive oil., Add onion; sauté, stirring, 5 mi
- Low Fat Creamy Salad Dressing RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons non-fat yogurt, very heaped, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon plum sauce, salt to taste METHOD: Bblend and pour over salad.
- Low Fat Creamy Tomato Tarragon Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon butter, 1 medium onion, chopped, --about 1 cup, 4 large ripe tomatoes, diced, --about 4 cups, 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, --or 1 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, salt, to taste, pepper, to taste METHOD: 1.In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter., Add onions and cook about 3 minutes, stirring often, until softened., Add tomatoes
- Low Fat Linguine With Creamy Lemon Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound dried linguine, salt, to taste, 1/2 cup half-and-half, 1/4 cup vodka, 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest, 1 pinches freshly grated nutmeg, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley METHOD: 1.Cook linguine in boiling salted water until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes., 2.
- Seafood Creamy Salmon Pasta RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces cavatelli or other medium sized -- shell-shaped pasta, 2 cups 1% lowfat milk, 1 package creamy herbed seafood sauce mix, -- or lemon dill sauce mix, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 shallot -- finely chopped, 4 ounces sliced mushrooms -- optional, 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice METHOD: In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta ac
- Seafood Creamy Salmon Soup RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 3 Shallots -- chopped OR..., 1 lg -Onion, chopped, 450 ml Vegetable stock, 150 ml Dry white wine, 25 g Butter, 25 g Plain flour, 300 ml Skimmed milk, 100 g Curd cheese, 4 tb Greek yogurt, Seasoning METHOD: Drain can of salmon. Put the juice into a bowl with onion, stock and, wine. Cook on HIGH POWER for 10 minutes. Stand for 15 minutes., Melt butter on H