Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Crockpot Applesauce With Cranberries are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients crockpot / applesauce.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Crockpot Applesauce With Cranberries Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Crockpot
- Low Fat Crockpot Applesauce With Cranberries RecipeIngredients: 10 12 medium apples, 1 To 2 cups cranberry juice, 1/2 Lemon -- juiced, 2 tablespoons Sugar -- or up to 1/4cup if, You want it sweet, 1/4 to 1/2 cup dried cranberries -- "craisins" METHOD: Wash the apples and chop them up without peeling., Squeeze lemon juice over them as you cut them., Put apples in crockpot with cranberry juice -- use 1 cup if you want the applesauce thick, more
- Low Fat Crockpot Caponata RecipeIngredients: 1 lb plum tomatoes -- chopped, 1 eggplant -- in 1/2" pieces, 2 med zucchini -- in 1/2" pieces, 1 onion finely chopped, 3 stalks celery -- sliced, 1/2 c chopped parsley, 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 Tbsp brown sugar, 1/4 c raisins, 1/4 c tomato paste, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 3 Tbsp oil cured black olives -- (optional), 2 Tbsp capers -- (optional) METHOD: Com
- Low Fat Crockpot Italian Chicken RecipeIngredients: 4 to 5 boneless chicken breasts, 16 oz can tomatoes -- (or 2-3 fresh tomato, 1 onion -- sliced*, 1 pinch Italian seasoning, 1 green pepper -- sliced, garlic salt and pepper METHOD: Throw it all in the crock pot and cook on low 8-10 hours., Serve over rice., Makes a good meal after a long day., I have also varied the recipe using beef or pork., I also sometimes throw in other vegg
- Low Fat Crockpot Lacquered Chicken RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon vegetable oil -- or use Pam, 2 pounds whole chicken, 3 large onions -- peeled and chopped, 5 large tomatoes -- chopped, 1 medium orange -- unpeeled, seeded, ch, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup water, 1 chicken bouillon cube -- crumbled, 3 tablespoons currant jelly -- red, or raspberry, 1/4 cup sweet sherry METHOD: In a medium skillet,
- Low Fat Crockpot Mediterranean Stew RecipeIngredients: 1 eggplant -- chopped, 2 zucchini -- chopped, 1 red or green bell pepper -- seeded/chopped, 1 onion -- chopped, 3 large tomatoes -- chopped, 2 14-oz. cans garbanzo beans -- drained/rinsed, 14 oz. can artichoke hearts packed in water -- drained/quartered, 1 Tbsp oregano, Freshly ground black pepper, Salt, Crushed red pepper flakes -- to taste/opt, 1 pkg egg noodles -- cooked METHOD
- Low Fat Crockpot Split Pea Soup RecipeIngredients: 2 c split peas, 2 qts water, 2 onions chopped, 2 carrots peeled -- /sliced, 4 slices Canadian bacon -- in sm. pieces, 2 Tbsp nonfat chicken bouillion powder, Salt, Freshly ground black pepper METHOD: Cook on high to get it hot, if you have time, then lower the heat setting to low and cook 8 hours., Don't fill the crock pot too full, due to foaming., Stir, adjust the seasonings an