Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Curried Lamb Kabobs are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients curried / lamb.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Curried Lamb Kabobs Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Curried
- Indian Curried Garbanzo Beans RecipeIngredients: 8 oz Garbanzo beans , to taste Green chili (optional) , 12 cloves Garlic , 2" piece Ginger , to taste Pepper , 1 large Cardamom , 6 Cloves , 1" Cinnamon stick , to taste Salt , Paprika , 4 oz Oil , Mango powder , 3 Onions , Dried pomegranate seeds , 4 Tomatoes METHOD: Clean, wash and soak the beans overnight. Boil them in the same water with salt, 1 small finely c
- Indian Curried Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 1/2 lb Mushrooms , 1 large Onion , 1/4 tsp Turmeric , to taste Salt , to taste Chili , 2 large Tomatoes , Oil METHOD: Wash and finely slice mushrooms. Slice onion fine. Heat oil and add turmeric and onions. Fry until soft. Add the sliced tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the mushrooms, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. , Remove cover and dry o
- Low Fat Curried Chicken And Nectarines RecipeIngredients: 4 boneless skinless chicken breast, halves (about 1 pound), 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie, oil-and-vinegar dressing, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/4 cup raisins, 1/4 cup sliced green onions (with tops), 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 medium bell pepper, cut, into 1/4-inch strips, 2 small nectarines, cut into 1/4-inch, slices METHOD: Trim fat from chicken breast halves., Cut chicken crosswise
- Low Fat Curried Lamb Kabobs RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean lamb boneless shoulder, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon curry powder, 1 large red bell pepper, cut, into 24 pieces METHOD: Trim fat from lamb shoulder., Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes., Mix lamb, wine, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder in large bowl., Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours., Set oven
- Low Fat Curried Lentils And Barley RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red or green, bell pepper, 3 1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup uncooked barley, 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 cup thinly sliced carrots (about 2, small), 3/4 cup dried lentils, sorted and, rinsed, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 cup chutney METHOD: Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan
- Low Fat Curried Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (up to 2), 1 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (up to 2), 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 medium tomato, peeled,, -- seeded and diced, 1/3 cup frozen peas, 1 1/3 pound potatoes, cooked, --cut into 3/4-inch dice, --about 4 medium potatoes, 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne peppe
- Low Fat Curried Roasted Squash & Pear Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 butternut squash (1 1/2 pounds), -- peeled and seeded, --cut into 3/4-inch cubes, 6 ripe firm bartlett pears, peeled and cored, --cut into 3/4-inch cubes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1/2 cup water, 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots, 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar, 1 cinnamon stick, --2 1/2 inches long, 2 te
- Low Fat Curried Salmon With Fall Fruit Chutney & Swiss Chard RecipeIngredients: ***CURRY SAUCE***, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion, 1 tablespoon finely diced carrot, 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemongrass, 1 teaspoon curry powder, -- preferably madras, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, ***SWISS CHARD & SALMON***, 3 pounds s
- Low Fat Curried Tomato Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 medium onion, chopped, --1/2 cup, 1 small clov garlic, minced, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoons curry powder, 1 1/2 pound tomatoes, halved, -- cored and seeded, 1 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1/2 teaspoon dried fines herbes, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper (up to 1/4), plain low-fat or yogurt, optional, fresh thyme sprigs, optional, cherry tomatoes, quartered, -- opti
- Seafood Curried Salmon With Poppadoms RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned salmon, - (pink or red), 2 tb Mayonnaise, 2 tb Natural yogurt, -OR- sour cream, 1 Lime -- juiced, 2 ts Medium hot curry paste, -(or more, if desired), 2 Pickled dill cucumbers, -- chopped, 1 Avocado -- peeled and chopped, 1 Red apple, - core removed and chopped, Salt to taste, 2 tb Vegetable oil, 6 Poppadoms METHOD: Drain the can of salmon and flake the fish. Set asi
- Seafood Halibut With Curried Apple Butter RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup apple butter, 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise, 1 slice bacon -- cooked & crumbled, 1 large shallot -- thinly sliced, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 4 halibut steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each), -- thawed if necessary METHOD: