Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Eight Layer Appetizer Spread are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients spread / appetizer.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Eight Layer Appetizer Spread Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Spread
- Low Fat Appetizers For Spreads RecipeIngredients: ***PITA CRISPS***, 4 pita breads, ***POPPY-SEED BREADSTICKS***, 1/2 pound pizza dough, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon water, 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds, ***SESAME CRACKERS***, 4 flour tortillas, 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, salt, to taste, ***CLASSIC CROSTINI***, 1 baguette, --10 to 20 inches long, ***POLENTA CROSTINI***, 16 ounces prepared polenta, 1 tea
- Low Fat Bell Pepper Spread RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper, -- (about 1 medium), 3/4 cup finely chopped yellow bell, pepper (about 1 medium), 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or, 2 teaspoons dried basil, 4 drops red pepper sauce, 1/2 package Neufchatel (8-ounce size), cheese METHOD: Mix all ingredients in medium bowl., Serve with Spicy Tort
- Low Fat Chutney Glazed Yogurt Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 Thick Yogurt, 1/2 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese, -- (2 ounces), 1 tablespoon finely chopped green, onion (with top), 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1 jar chutney (about 1 (9 ounces), cup), 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, -- (with tops), 1 THICK YOGURT, 4 cups plain nonfat yogurt METHOD: Prepare Thick Yogurt., Mix yogurt, cheese, 1 tablespoon onion and the curry powder., Sp
- Low Fat Eight Layer Appetizer Spread RecipeIngredients: lettuce leaves, 3/4 cups vegetarian refried beans, 4 ounces diced green chili peppers, drained, several dashes bottled hot pepper sauce, 8 ounces light dairy sour cream, 1/3 cup salsa, 3/4 cups chopped avocado, 1/2 cup finely shredded reduced fat monterey jack, -- or cheddar cheese, --2 ounces, 1/3 cup sliced green onion, 1 cup chopped lettuce, 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped, --a
- Low Fat Ginger Honey Cheese Spread RecipeIngredients: 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon chopped crystallized ginger, 16 melba rounds or toasts METHOD: In small bowl, combine cream cheese, honey and ginger., Spread on melba rounds., Makes 16 servings., Preparation time: About 10 minutes., Per serving: About 35 cal, 1 g pro, 5 g car, 1 g fat, 36% cal from fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sod, 0 g
- Low Fat Greek Split Pea Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 cup dried yellow split peas, rinsed, 6 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled, 3 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, -- or parsley, 1/4 cup chopped scallions METHOD: 1.In a large saucepan, combine split peas, garlic and water.
- Low Fat Jalapeno Pepper Spread RecipeIngredients: 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened, 1/4 cup jalapeno pepper jelly, 20 melba rounds or toasts METHOD: In small bowl, stir cream cheese and jalapeno pepper jelly until blended., Spread on melba rounds., Makes 20 servings., Preparation time: About 10 minutes., Per serving: About 33 cal, 1 g pro, 5 g car, 1 g fat, 30% cal from fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sod, 0 g fiber.
- Low Fat Lemon Olive Spread RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup fresh italian bread crumbs, -- or french bread crumbs, 1 cup chopped pitted ripe olives, --about 18 to 20 extra-large olives, 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard, 1 clove garlic, minced METHOD: Process bread crumbs in food processor as fine as possible., Add olives, lemon peel, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic
- Low Fat Lima Bean Spread With Cumin & Herbs RecipeIngredients: 10 ounces frozen lima beans, 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill METHOD: 1.Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil., Add lima beans, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and crushed red pepper; cook until beans are tender, abo
- Low Fat Roasted Garlic Spread RecipeIngredients: 2 heads garlic, -- papery outer skin removed, 20 melba rounds or toasts METHOD: 1. Wrap each head of garlic in aluminum foil. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour., 2. Separate garlic cloves. Squeeze garlic out of the skin. Spread thinly on melba, rounds or toasts., Makes 20 servings. Preparation time: About 15 to 18 minutes. Cooking time: About 1, hour., Per serving: About 14 cal, 1 g pro,
- Low Fat Sweet Sunflower Seed Spread RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup yogurt cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped raisins, 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped toasted sunflower seeds, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 pinch salt METHOD: Combine 1/2 cup yogurt cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped raisins, 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped toasted sunflower seeds, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, '/4 teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of salt., MAKES ABOUT 2/
- Low Fat Tuscan Bean Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon corn oil, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 19 ounces cannellini beans, rinsed and drained, 3/4 teaspoons ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise dressing, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 36 melba rounds or toasts METHOD: 1.In large skillet, heat corn oil over medium-high heat., Add garlic; stirring frequently; cook 1 minute., Add beans, 1 tablespoon water
- Low Fat White Bean Spread With Sage RecipeIngredients: 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 15 1/2 ounces cannellini beans, drained and rinsed, -- or L9-ounces, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice METHOD: 1 pinch cayenne pepper freshly ground black pepper, to taste 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage 1., With the side of a chef's knife, mash garlic with salt., 2.Transfer mashed garlic to a
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Caper Spread RecipeIngredients: 8 oz Cream cheese, 1 tb Lemon juice, 1 tb Milk, 1 tb Capers -- rinsed and drained, 1 c Smoked salmon, 1/4 c Parsley METHOD: Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, milk and capers with 2/3 cup of, salmon in food processor or blender. Mix until smooth. Add remaining, 1/3 cup salmon and mix until just stirred into the cheese mixture., Chill in small bowl lined with plastic wrap. Just be
- Seafood Smoky Salmon Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 8 ounces light cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 3 drops natural hickory liquid smoke, crackers or french bread rounds METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in flaked salmon and green onions until thoroughly combined. Season with l