Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1 bottle – (12 oz) vinegar (i, use white wine)
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon mustard seed
- 1 red jalapeno chili, can be green, looks, nice
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 4 cloves garlic, 2 to 4
- salt or light soy sauce
- Remove some of the vinegar from the bottle.
- Put the pepper, mustard seed and garlic into the bottle.
- Stuff in the basil in stem first (so it looks vaguely like it is growing from the pepper and mustard seed)and top with red pepper.
- Flavor imporves in a couple days but good right away.
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Dressing Recipes
Full List of Dressing Recipes