Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Fresh Grape Crostata are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients fresh / grapes.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Fresh Grape Crostata Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Fresh
- Easy Hot and Sour Soup with Fresh Shiitake Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: makes 4 to 5 servings, make this vegan by omitting the eggs., 2 eggs, 10 medium-sized (about ½ pound) fresh shiitake mushrooms, 2 tablespoons canola, soy, or peanut oil, 1¼ teaspoons salt, ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes, 5¼ cups water, ¼ cup cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, ¼ pound firm tofu, cut into thin strips, 1 to 2 tablespoons light brown sugar (optional), 1 teaspoon toast
- Fresh Pineapple and Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 2 cups fresh chunk pineapple (or canned), 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 3/4 cup crushed ritz crackers, 1/2 cup butter or margarine METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a 1 1/2-2 quart size baking pan or dish., In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and flour together. Stir pineapple chunks into flour and sugar mixture.
- Low Fat Eggplant And Fresh Tomato Parmesan RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 6 peeled eggplant slices, 1/4 inch thick, 1 egg white, beaten, nonstick cooking spray, 1 tomato, sliced, 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves METHOD: 1.In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oil and gar
- Low Fat Fresh Grape Crostata RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup hazelnuts, 1 recipe hazelnut pastry dough, -- large single-crust, 2 tablespoons semolina, -- or cornmeal, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 large egg white, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/3 cup golden raisins, 2 1/2 cups seedless red and green grapes, confectioners' sugar, for dusting METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 350°F., Lightly oil a large baking sheet with sides o
- Low Fat Fresh Lemon Sorbet RecipeIngredients: 3 cups water, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel, -- or lime peel, 1/2 cup fresh lemon or lime juice, few drops yellow food coloring, -- or green food coloring METHOD: Bring water and sugar to boiling in a saucepan., Remove from heat; cool thoroughly., Cover and chill., Combine syrup, peel, and juice in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan., Add food coloring., Cover; freeze 3
- Low Fat Fresh Orange Sorbet RecipeIngredients: 1 orange, 1 cup water, 2/3 cups sugar, 1 1/2 cup orange juice, 2 tablespoons lemon juice METHOD: Use a vegetable peeler to remove only the colored part of the orange peel from the whole orange., For syrup, combine the orange peel, water, and sugar in a medium saucepan., Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar dissolves., Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes., Strain, disc
- Low Fat Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce RecipeIngredients: 3 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped, 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, -- or parsley, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, -- or red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/2 box penne pasta, uncooked, --8 ounces, 1 cup nonfat ricotta cheese METHOD: 1.In large bowl, combine tomatoes with basil, o
- Low Fat Fresh Tomato Pizzas RecipeIngredients: 8 melba rounds or toasts, 2 small plum tomatoes, thinly sliced, 2 tablespoons chopped red onion, 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, 1 pinch dried oregano METHOD: 1.Top each melba toast with tomato, onion, cheese and oregano., Arrange prepared melbas on microwaveable dish., 2.Microwave on High until cheese melts, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes., (To bake in conventional
- Low Fat Grilled Halibut With Stewed Fresh Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 4 halibut fillets, skinned, --6 to 8 ounces each, salt, to taste, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 tablespoons olive oil, nonstick cooking spray, 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 4 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, -- seeded and chopped, 1/4 cup dry white wine, 1/4 cup chopped flat-leafed parsley, 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil METHOD: 1.Prepare charc
- Low Fat Low-fat Savory Fresh Peach Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 c. plain nonfat yogurt, 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice, 2 tsp. honey METHOD: 1 tsp. Dijon mustard, 2 large fresh peaches, peeled and chopped, 1 celery stalk, chopped, 1 Tbs. minced fresh parsley, 1 Tbs. minced fresh cilantro, 2 Tbs. minced onions, 4 dried apricots, minced, In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, honey and, mustard., In a large mixing bowl,
- Seafood Fresh Halibut Baked With Smoked Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/8 pound kippered (soft-smoked) salmon -- cut in 1/4" strips, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 4 tablespoons sherry, 2 pounds halibut steak -- 1 inch thick, 4 ounces butter, 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts -- optional, Pepper METHOD: Melt butter in skillet over medium flame; when very hot but not smoking, brown steaks quickly, 2 minutes on each side; add lemon juice and sherry;