Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 egg whites or
- 1/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
- 3/4 cup mashed very ripe bananas, (about 2 medium)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 1 to
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray square pan, 9 X 9 X 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat sugar, sour cream, margarine and egg whites in large bowl on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat in flour, salt and baking soda on medium speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown; cool.
- Spread with Frosting.
- Cut into 2-1/4 X 1-1/2-inch bars.
- FROSTING Mix all ingredients until smooth
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Oven Recipes
Full List of Oven Recipes