Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Golf Coast Scallops are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients scallops / low fat.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Golf Coast Scallops Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Scallops
- Low Fat Golf Coast Scallops RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh or frozen scallops, 9 ounces refrigerated fresh spinach fettuccine, 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, 2 cups thinly sliced carrot, 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed, 3/4 cup cold water, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 dash pepper, parsley, grapefruit sections, optional, orange slice twists,
- Low Fat Scallops With Red Pepper Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 large red bell pepper, cut into, fourths, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 10 drops red pepper sauce, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1 pound bay scallops, 1/4 cup sliced green onions (with tops), Cilantro leaves METHOD: Place steamer basket in 1/2-inch water in saucepan or skillet (water should not touch bottom of basket)., Place bell pepper in basket., Cover ti
- Low Fat Spicy Orange Lacquered Scallops With Jicama Slaw RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups orange-juice concentrate, 4 tablespoons molasses, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1 jalapeno, seeded, -- and finely diced, 1 lime, zest of, juice from 1/2 lime, 1 pound fresh scallops, --10 to 20 scallops per pound, salad oil, freshly ground black pepper, jicama slaw, -- see recipe METHOD: 1.In medium bowl, combine orange j
- Portuguese Fried Scallops Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. fresh bay scallops, 8 tbsp. butter, 1 c. flour, 1 tsp. garlic, finely chopped, 3 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped, 1/4 tsp. salt, Fresh ground black pepper, 1/2 fresh lemon METHOD: Wash the scallops quickly in cold water., Spread on one layer on pan, cover with linen or paper towel., Cover with other towel and refrigerate for several hours to drain., Melt butter over low heat.
- Portuguese New Bedford Scallop Stew Portuguese RecipeIngredients: 6 slices bacon, 3 med. onions, sliced, 1 green pepper, cut in strips, 1 lg. carrot, shaved, 1 (#1) can tomatoes, do not drain, 7 oz. clam juice (fresh or bottled), 1 tbsp. chopped parsley, 2 stalks celery, diced, 1 1/2 lb. sea scallops, cut very lg ones in 2, 2 tsp. salt, 1 lg. bay leaf, 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 tsp. garlic salt or powder, 3/4 tsp. thyme leaves, crushed,
- Portuguese Scallops 2 RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. bay scallops, 2 med. garlic cloves, peeled & minced, 4 tsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, 1/4 c. freshly minced coriander METHOD: Stir fry the scallops and garlic in the oil in a large skillet 3-4 minutes, just until they begin to color and have released their juices., Remove scallop to a bowl and reserve., Add the lemon juice and cayenne to the s
- Portuguese Scallops RecipeIngredients: 8 lg. scallops in their shells, 2 oz. butter, 2/3 c. thick tomato sauce, 1 tbsp. dry port wine, 1 clove garlic, chopped, Salt and pepper, 1 sprig parsley, chopped, 4 tbsp. grated cheese METHOD: Place the scallops, flat shells upwards, on your cooker's hot plate., Once the start to open, pry them full open with a knife, remove the contents and keep such liquid as is released., Sep
- Seafood Scallops In Cream Sauce With Spinach Fettuccine RecipeIngredients: 1 ounce mushrooms -- sliced, 1/2 ounce butter, 4 ounces scallops -- thawed, 4 ounces cream sauce, 1 1/2 cups spinach fettuccine noodles -- cooked al dente, Parmesan cheese -- grated, Parsley -- chopped, CREAM SAUCE, 1/4 cup shallots -- minced, 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic -- minced, 1 1/2 ounces butter, 2 ounces dry vermouth, 1 1/3 quarts heavy cream, 1/2 ounce lemon juice, Salt and white
- Seafood Scallops In Cream Sauce With Spinach Fettucine RecipeIngredients: 1 ounce mushrooms -- sliced, 1/2 ounce butter, 4 ounces scallops -- thawed, 4 ounces Cream Sauce -- (see below), 1 1/2 cups spinach fettucine noodles -- cooked al dente, Grated Parmesan cheese, Chopped fresh parsley, *** CREAM SAUCE ***, 1/4 cup minced shallots, 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 1/2 ounce butter, 2 ounces dry vermouth, 1 1/3 quarts heavy cream, 1/2 ounce lemon juice, S
- Seafood Scallops Serving Suggestions RecipeIngredients: METHOD: Provençal: Sauté with butter, garlic, tomatoes and basil., Classic: Sauté with mushrooms; add cream sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; broil until lightly browned and bubbly., Home Style: Bake at 375ºF with butter and lemon juice until flesh is opaque. Top with fresh chopped herbs, Salad: Gently poach; drain. Marinate in herbs vinaigrette until chilled. Serv
- Spanish Taylor Bay Scallops with Albariño Wine RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling, 1 cup diced onions, 2 garlic cloves, minced, ¼ cup albariño wine, plus 2 teaspoons, 1 tablespoon finely chopped jamón serrano (spanish cured ham), 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, sea salt to taste, 8 taylor bay scallops in their shells, 3 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs METHOD: Heat the olive oil in