Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Herb & Lemon Roast Chicken Pie are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients roast chicken / chicken.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Herb & Lemon Roast Chicken Pie Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Roast Chicken
- Easy Simple Roast Chicken RecipeIngredients: makes 3 to 4 servings, 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds), 1 tablespoon salt, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Adjust The Oven Rack To The Center Position And Preheat The Oven To 450°F., 2. Rinse The Chicken (Inside And Out) Under Cold Running Water And Pat It Completely Dry (Inside And Out) With Paper Towels., 3. Combine The Salt And Pepper In A Small Bowl. Place T
- Italian Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 2 Pounds Chuck Roast, boneless, 3 Tablespoons Oil, 1 Jar Ragu' Italian Cooking Sauce, traditional METHOD: In Dutch oven, sear roast on all sides in hot oil. Pour on jar of Ragu Sauce. Simmer covered for 2 hours., In Dutch oven, sear roast on all sides in hot oil., Pour on jar of Ragu Sauce., Simmer covered for 2 hours.
- Low Fat Autumn Pot Roast With Root Vegetables RecipeIngredients: 1 garlic clove, crushed, 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3 1/2 pounds boneless beef (up to 3), -- chuck arm pot roast, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 8 small new red potatoes, halved, 2 medium carrots, peeled, --cut into 2 1/2- by 1/2-inch pieces, 2 medium parsnips, peeled, --cut into 2 1/2- by 1/2-inch pieces, 1 small le
- Low Fat Bourbon Pecan Roast Chicken RecipeIngredients: 1 whole chicken, --about 3 pounds, 1/2 lemon, salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste, 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped, --or 1 tablespoon dried tarragon, 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped, --or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, 4 whole garlic cloves, peeled, 3 small onions, peeled, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 cup broken pecans, 1/2 cup bourbon, divided METHOD: 1.Preheat oven t
- Low Fat Dijon Veal Roast RecipeIngredients: 1 1 1/2 pound lean veal shoulder or, rump roast, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 3 ounces), 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small) METHOD: Heat oven to 325 degrees., Trim fat from veal shoulder., Mix mustard, rosemary and salt.,
- Low Fat Grandmas Polish-style Roast Chicken RecipeIngredients: 2 whole chickens, --3 1/2 to 4 pounds each, 1 onion, peeled and quartered, 4 cloves garlic, peeled, 2 tablespoons sweet hungarian paprika, 2 teaspoons salt, -- plus more to taste, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, -- plus more to taste, 14 1/2 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth, defatted, 1/3 cup vodka, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 3 tablespoons finely chopped
- Low Fat Hearty Bean And Vegetable Roast RecipeIngredients: olive oil cooking spray, 1 pound winter yellow squash, peeled & seeded, -- hubbard, butternut, acorn, --cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces, 2 large carrots, sliced, 1 small parsnip, sliced, 2 medium white potatoes, unpeeled, -- halved and sliced, 2 medium onions, cut in wedges, l5 ounces canned great northern beans, drained & rinsed, 15 ounces canned pinto beans, drained & rinsed, 1 1/2 teaspo
- Low Fat Herb & Lemon Roast Chicken Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 cup diced onions, 2 cups diced fennel, 1 cup chopped mushrooms, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, 3/4 cup lemon & herb chicken gravy, 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, 2 cups frozen baby peas, salt and pepper, to taste, 4 cups mashed potatoes, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese METHOD: In a large skillet, sauté 1 cup diced onions
- Low Fat Herb & Lemon Roast Chicken RecipeIngredients: 2 whole chickens, --3 1/2 to 4 pounds each, 2 lemons, 2 cups packed parsley leaves, 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves, 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, 3 cloves garlic, peeled, 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, -- plus more to taste, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, -- plus more to taste, 14 1/2 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth, defatted, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 2 table
- Low Fat Herbed Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 1 three-pound lean beef boneless, rump roast, 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup dry red wine or beef broth, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup beef broth, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 5 whole cloves, 3 bay leaves, 10 new potatoes, 5 medium carrots (about 3/4 pound), cut in half, 4 large parsnips (about
- Low Fat Roast Turkey With Sherry Gravy RecipeIngredients: 1 turkey with giblets, --12-to 14-pound, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1/4 cup dry white wine, -- or defatted chicken broth, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 2 carrots, peeled and chopped, 2 onions, chopped, 2 stalks celery, chopped, 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled, 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, 10 whole black peppercorns, crushed, 4 large spri fresh thyme, 1 bay lea
- Portuguese Alcatra Portuguese Style Roast RecipeIngredients: 5-6 lb. lean rump roast, 1/4 lb. chopped bacon, 1 bunch green onions, 1 tbsp. cumin, 1 tbsp. allspice, 1 cube butter, 2-3 tbsp. salt, to taste, 1 sm. can tomato paste, 2-3 bay leaves, 6 cloves garlic, chopped, 1 bottle red wine METHOD: Cut meat into large pieces., Place in roaster., Combine onion, spices, and garlic in small bowl and mix., Layer meat, spice mixture, bacon, ending
- Portuguese Chuck Roast RecipeIngredients: 1 chuck roast, 4-5 lb. (bone or in boned), 1 c. water, 1/2 c. vinegar, 1/4 tsp. chili powder, 1/4 tsp. ground allspice, 1 clove garlic, sliced, 1 chourico (gaspars), 1 can tomato soup or whole tomatoes, your choice, Potatoes, quartered, Carrots, cut in 1 1/2 inch pieces, Potatoes and carrots may be added if desired (very good this way) METHOD: Braise chuck roast in roasting pan o
- Portuguese Cinnamon Roast RecipeIngredients: 5 lb. chuck roast, 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon, 4 c. water, 6 lg. onions, quartered, 8 carrots, cut in lg. slices, 1 (28 oz.) can Italian tomatoes, 3-4 cloves garlic, minced, 1 c. cider vinegar, Salt and pepper to taste, 8 potatoes, halved, 1 lb. Chorico sausage, 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste + 2 cans water METHOD: Marinate roast in cinnamon, garlic, vinegar and water overnight., Next d
- Portuguese Ligias Portuguese Roast Beef RecipeIngredients: 3-4 lb. roast, 8 sm. potatoes, 1 tsp. garlic salt, 1 tsp. ground black pepper, 1 tsp. salt, 1 c. red or white wine, 1 onion, sliced, Parsley, to taste, 1 bay leaf, 6 whole cloves, 6 whole pepper, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 tsp. paprika, 1 block margarine (1/2 c.) METHOD: Make a marinating sauce with the wine, garlic salt, pepper (ground) and salt., Place meat in this sauce for 3-4 hours
- Portuguese Pot Roast 2 RecipeIngredients: 5-6 lb. pork roast, 1 c. sliced onions, Salt & pepper, 1 sm. can stewed tomatoes (or 4-5 cut up tomatoes), 6-08 sm. potatoes or lg. cut halves, Carrots or 2 c. string beans, 1/4 c. vinegar METHOD: Brown meat on both sides., Cover 1/2 with water, top with onions., Simmer on top of stove or oven medium heat, 3-4 hours., Add vegetables., Add 1/4 cup vinegar and simmer until vegetabl
- Portuguese Pot Roast RecipeIngredients: 5 lb. chuck roast, 2 cloves garlic, White pepper, 2 onions, sliced, 1/2 c. water, Potatoes, Catsup, Carrots, 1/2 bell pepper, sliced, 1 can whole tomatoes, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/2 lb. chorico, Bay leaf METHOD: Rub meat with garlic., Place in large roaster pan and add pepper, onions, peppers, salt, chorico, bay leaf and water., Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours., Add p
- Portuguese Tia Lucas Alcatra Portuguese Roast Beef RecipeIngredients: 1-2 onions, minced, 1-2 garlic cloves, minced, 15 whole allspice berries, 1-2 cinnamon sticks, 2-3 bay leaves, Salt & pepper to taste, Liquid* METHOD: *Liquid - enough to cover meat, at least 1 cup wine when using water., Better when using only beer., Place meat in suitable roaster, my aunt uses an earthen ware roaster, called an algoidar., I use a regular roaster., Cover meat wi