Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Herbed Veal Burgers With Aioli are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients burger / veal.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Herbed Veal Burgers With Aioli Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Burger
- Easy Black Bean Burgers RecipeIngredients: makes 4 burgers, 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil, ½ cup finely minced red or yellow onion, two 15-ounce cans black beans (about 3 cups cooked beans), 1 large egg, well beaten, 1 cup toasted breadcrumbs (see pastas), 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 good-sized cloves), scant ½ teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or more, to taste) METHO
- Easy Portobello Faux Burgers RecipeIngredients: makes 4 burgers, this recipe is vegan., 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, ½ cup olive oil, 1½ teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 medium-sized cloves), ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, or 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, ½ teaspoon dried thyme, or 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 4 portobello mushrooms (4 to 5 inches in diameter) METHOD:
- Easy Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: makes 4 burgers, two 7.5-ounce cans salmon, ½ cup toasted breadcrumbs (see pastas), 2 large eggs, well beaten, 3 tablespoons very finely minced red or yellow onion, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon wedges METHOD: 1. Open Each Can Of Salmon And Use The Lid To Press The Salmon Down In The Can As You Tilt It Over The Sink U
- Easy Tuna Burgers RecipeIngredients: makes 4 burgers, two 6-ounce cans tuna, 1/3 cup toasted breadcrumbs (see pastas), ¼ cup very finely minced red or yellow onion, 2 large eggs, well beaten, a small handful of finely minced parsley, ¼ teaspoon (a few squirts) fresh lemon juice, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon wedges METHOD: 1. Open Each Can Of Tuna And Use The Lid To Pr
- Easy Turkey Burgers RecipeIngredients: makes 4 burgers, 1 large egg, ½ cup very finely minced red or yellow onion, ½ teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper, 1 pound ground turkey, 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 burger buns (optional), mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles METHOD: 1. Preheat The Oven To 350°F Or Preheat The Broiler (This Is For The Buns)., 2. Break The Egg Into A Medium-Lar
- Low Fat Beef Burger With A Twist RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound extra-lean ground beef, 1/3 cup sweet vermouth, 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil, minced, 1/4 cup red onion, minced, 1/3 cup unseasoned bread crumbs, 8 sun-dried tomatoes, --soaked in hot water about 3 minutes, -- until softened, finely minced, 2 tablespoons nonfat italian salad dressing, 2 teaspoons garlic salt, vegetable oil, -- for brushing on grill, 6 hamburger buns
- Low Fat Chickpea And Goat Cheese Burgers RecipeIngredients: 4 sun-dried tomatoes, nonstick cooking spray, -- preferably olive oil flavored, 12 green onions, finely chopped, 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped, 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, 30 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained, 2 egg whites, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, salt, to taste, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon cayenne p
- Low Fat Garlic Crusted Tuscany Turkey Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, --or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, 1 pound ground turkey breast meat, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon ground a
- Low Fat Greek Turkey Burgers RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 1 pound ground turkey breast meat, 4 pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 4 tablespoons nonfat sour cream, 4 pita bread rounds, 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced, 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese METHOD: 1. Prepare gril
- Low Fat Herbed Veal Burgers With Aioli RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 pound ground veal, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 4 slices italian bread, toasted, --1/2 inch thick, 4 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata, -- or ripe dives, divided, lettuce leaves METHOD: 1.Preheat grill according to manufacturer's instructions., 2.In
- Low Fat Honey Glazed Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 2/3 cups honey, 2/3 cups ketchup, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 14 3/4 ounces salmon, drained, 3/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 3 egg whites, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 4 hamburger buns, split, toasted METHOD: 1.Prepare gril
- Low Fat Perfect Grilled Beef Burgers RecipeIngredients: mango salsa, -- or crisp and spicy cabbage relish, -- or basil marinated tomatoes, 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef, salt and ground black pepper, optional, 6 hamburger buns, split METHOD: 1.Prepare Mango Salsa, Crisp and Spicy Cabbage Relish or Basil Marinated Tomatoes; set aside in refrigerator., 2.Preheat grill according to manufacturer's instructions., Shape ground beef into six
- Low Fat Spicy Black Bean Burgers With Cranberry Ginger Relish RecipeIngredients: 30 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley, 4 garlic cloves, minced, 1 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced, -- , (up to 2), 1/3 cup flour, divided, 6 tablespoons flour, 1 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (up to 1/2), 1 egg white, beaten, 1/4 cup bread crumbs (up to 1/3), nonst
- Low Fat Spicy Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 pound extra-lean ground beef, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper, -- (cayenne), 1 clove garlic, finely chopped METHOD: Mix all ingredients thoroughly., Shape mixture into 4 patties, each 1/2 inch thick., Heat 10-inch nonstick skillet until hot., Place patties in skillet; reduce heat to medium., Cover and cook 6 to 8
- Low Fat Veal Burgers With Sweet Onions RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground veal, 1 egg, slightly beaten, 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish, 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 onion slices, 1/2 inch thick, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 4 lettuce leaves, 4 crusty rolls, split, --horseradish-mustard -- METHOD: 1.Prepare grill according to manufdcturer's instructions., In medium bowl, combine veal,
- Low Fat Zippy Turkey Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 6 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 2 tablespoons crushed ice, --or 4 small ice cubes, 4 hamburger rolls METHOD: 1.In bowl, combine turkey with Worcestershire sauce and onion., 2.Shape mixture into 4 burgers, pushing a rounded teaspoon of crushed ice or an ice cube into the center of each so ice is covered with meat., 3.Prepare grill
- Seafood Basic Salmon Burger RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup sliced green onions, 3 egg whites METHOD: Drain salmon. Combine lemon juice and mustard. Blend salmon with bread crumbs, green onions and lemon juice mixture. Mix in egg whites. Form mixture into 4 patties and grill or broil until golden brown and heated throu
- Seafood Grilled Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon - (14 3/4 oz), (or two 7 1/2-oz cans), 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard, 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup sliced green onions, 3 egg whites, 4 hamburger buns, Lettuce leaves, Tomato slices METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Combine lemon juice and mustard. Blend flaked salmon with breadcrumbs, green onions, and lemon juice-mustard mixture.
- Seafood Smokey Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 450 g Cold mashed potato, 175 g Raw potato -- grated, 1 t Vegetable oil, 50 g Bacon, preferably smoked, - chopped, Oil for frying, 10 Soft round rolls, -----FOR SERVING-----, Salad and relishes METHOD: Drain the salmon and break fish into flakes. Set aside. Mix together, the mashed and grated potato in a bowl. Heat the vegetable oil in a, frying pan and