Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Honey Brule are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients honey / low fat.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Honey Brule Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Honey
- Low Fat Buttermilk Honey Mustard Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 cup buttermilk, 2 tablespoons fat-free sourcream, 2 tablespoons preparded mustard, choose favorite use, -- dijo, 2 tablespoons honey, 1/2 teaspoon minced onions, dried, 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, 1 teaspoon salad herbs mix of dried herbs, use favorites, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar METHOD: This is both low sodium and low fat., Combine and mix well Refrigerate to let flavo
- Low Fat Ginger Honey Cheese Spread RecipeIngredients: 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon chopped crystallized ginger, 16 melba rounds or toasts METHOD: In small bowl, combine cream cheese, honey and ginger., Spread on melba rounds., Makes 16 servings., Preparation time: About 10 minutes., Per serving: About 35 cal, 1 g pro, 5 g car, 1 g fat, 36% cal from fat, 5 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sod, 0 g
- Low Fat Heloises Honey Mustard Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons spicy mustard, 2 tablespoons dried mustard, 1/4 cup mayo, use fatfree, 1/4 cup honey, 3/4 cup yogurt, use fatfree), 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper, red or black METHOD: If you decided to make this, I would advise you use 2 teaspoons of dry mustard, not 2 tablespoons., It had to be a typo because it was pure FIRE with the 2 tablespoons., I add
- Low Fat Honey Barbecue Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup minced onion, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 8 ounces tomato sauce, 1/2 cup honey, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 2 tablespoons minced parsley, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper METHOD: Saute onion and garlic in oil until softened., Add remaining ingredients and bring mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 5
- Low Fat Honey Brule RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces evaporated low-fat milk, 1 cup milk, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup honey, 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 325°F., In medium bowl, whisk together evaporated milk, milk and eggs until well blended., Mix in honey, orange peel and vanilla., Divide mixture evenly among 4 (3/4 to 1-cup capacity) oven proof
- Low Fat Honey Dijon Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons skim milk powder, opt. makes it, -- creamy., 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 5 tablespoons honey, 1/4 cup wine vinegar METHOD: Add each ingredient to a bowl, whisking thoroughly between additions.
- Low Fat Honey Garlic Pork Chops RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup honey, 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 4 center cut boneless pork chops, --cut 1 1/2 inches thick METHOD: 1.In resealable plastic bag, combine lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pork chops., Seal., Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours., 2.Prepare and heat grill until coals turn gray, or follow directions for gas or
- Low Fat Honey Glazed Chicken RecipeIngredients: 6 chicken breasts, -- or legs with thighs, 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce, 1/3 cup honey, 1/3 cup boiling water, 2 tablespoons prepared mustard, 2/3 cups orange juice, -- or dry white wine, 1/3 cup olive oil METHOD: 1.In 1-gallon resealable plastic food storage bag, combine Worcestershire sauce, honey, boiling water, mustard, orange juice and oil., Seal bag., Knead to combine marin
- Low Fat Honey Glazed Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 2/3 cups honey, 2/3 cups ketchup, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 14 3/4 ounces salmon, drained, 3/4 cups plain dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper, 3 egg whites, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 4 hamburger buns, split, toasted METHOD: 1.Prepare gril
- Low Fat Honey Mustard Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 4 teaspoons dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon cider vinegar METHOD: Combine yogurt, honey, mustard & cider vinegar in a jar., Tighten lid & shake until blended., Chill 30 minutes before serving., Makes 1 cup., 69 calories per 1/4-cup serving., 0.2 g fat., 3% fat.
- Low Fat Honey Mustard Garlic Dressing RecipeIngredients: 2 heads roasted garlic, yes heads, 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons mild honey, 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper, to taste METHOD: Squeeze the garlic puree from the skins into a blender (I used a glass measure and my hand blender)., Add remaining ingredients and puree until smooth and creamy., Taste for season
- Low Fat Honey Mustard Vinaigrette RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon prepared stoneground mustard, Put all ingredients in a small bowl. Cream together until well blended. METHOD: Honey-Apple Pancakes 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice 1/8 teaspoon baking soda 1 beaten egg 3/4 cups apple juice 2 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoo
- Low Fat Low-fat Honey Crepes RecipeIngredients: 2 cups nonfat milk, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt METHOD: Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor; blend until smooth. Rub, 8-inch nonstick skillet with oiled paper towel or spray lightly with nonstick, cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons crêpe batter, in
- Low Fat Strawberry Crepes With Honey Suzette Sauce RecipeIngredients: 6 low-fat honey crepes, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 1 pint lemon sorbet, 1 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries METHOD: 1.Prepare Low-Fat Honey Crepes., 2.In small saucepan, whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon j
- Low Fat Texas-style Honey Barbecue Rub RecipeIngredients: 4 beef top siroin steaks, --4 ounces each, 1 cup honey, 4 garlic doves, minced, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons medium grind black pepper, 2 teaspoons ground mustard, 2 teaspoons chili powder METHOD: Rub each steak with 1 tablespoon honey., Combine remaining ingredients and rub onto steaks., Let stand 20 to 30 minutes., Barbecue or broil to desired degree of doneness.
- Ribs Balsamic Vinegar Soy And Honey Mustard Ribs RecipeIngredients: 2 sides of spareribs or your favorite ribs, 1 1/2 teaspoons red peppercorns, 1 1/2 teaspoons green peppercorns, 1 1/2 teaspoons while peppercorns, 1 1/2 teaspoons black peppercorns, 1/2 cup Swedish mustard or honey mustard, BALSAMIC MOP, 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 6 tablespoons dry red wine, 1/4 cup dark soy sauce, 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, 5 cloves garlic -- finely minced METHO
- Ribs Spicy Honey Mustard Ribs RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds country-style spareribs (with bone) or, your favorite ribs, SPICY HONEY MUSTARD RUB, 1 cup honey mustard, 1/4 cup thin soy sauce, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon chile sauce -- extra spicy, 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 4 cloves garlic -- finely minced METHOD: Place the ribs, meaty side down, on a flat surface. Using your fingernail, loosen a l
- Seafood Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Steaks RecipeIngredients: 2 salmon steaks -- (6 to 8 ounces), 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons honey, 1 pinch thyme METHOD: Place salmon steaks in microwave safe dish. In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Drizzle mustard glaze evenly over salmon steaks. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.