Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Individual Low-calorie Trifle are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients trifle / low-calorie.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Individual Low-calorie Trifle Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Trifle
- Low Fat Individual Low-calorie Trifle RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh raspberries, 1 cup fresh blackberries, 1 24 ounce wh frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, or to taste, 1/2 angel food cake, --cut into 1-inch cubes, 2 tablespoons cream sherry or fruit liqueur, plus 2 teaspoons, 8 ounces light nondairy topping, 6 gingersnaps, crushed METHOD: 1.Gently wash and drain fresh berries., Set aside., 2.In food processor or blender, p
- Low Fat Lemon Ginger Trifle With Apricots RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 1/4 cups water, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 teaspoons margarine, 1 1/2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 package whipped (2.8-ounce size), topping mix (1 envelope), 8 cups -- , 1 1 inch cubes angel food cake, 6 large apricots, thinly sliced*, *Substitute, 1 can apricot
- Low Fat Low-fat Summer Trifle RecipeIngredients: 2 12-ounce packages whole frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste, 1/2 angel food cake, cut into 1" cubes, 1 teaspoon cream sherry per glass (raspberry, blackberry, or other liqueurs may be, substituted, with good results.), 8 ounces light whipped topping, 6 (2 inch) ginger snaps, crushed METHOD: Gently wash and drain berries. Set aside., Process thawed raspberries in food
- Low Fat Raspberry Blackberry Trifle RecipeIngredients: 3 cup -- whole frozen, -- raspberries, --or 1 1/2 cups frozen, --and 1 1/2 cups fresh, divided, 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided, -- or to taste, 4 tablespoons raspberry (up to 6), -- or other berry liqueur, divided, 3 cups whole frozen blackberries, --or 1 1/2 cups frozen, --and 1 1/2 cups fresh, divided, 4 1/2 cups skim milk, divided, 5 eggs, 1/3 cup cornstarch, 1 tablespoon van
- Low Fat Trifle Cream RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces Fat-free ricotta cheese, 6 ounces Lowfat cottage cheese, 5 ounces Low-fat sweetened condensed milk, 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon Peppermint oil, optional, 1/8 ounce Sheet gelatin, softened METHOD: Combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and, peppermint oil, if using in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth., Warm