Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Lentil Tapenade are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients lentils / tapenade.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Lentil Tapenade Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Lentils
- Easy North African Red Lentil Soup RecipeIngredients: makes 6 to 8 servings, this soup is vegan., 2 cups red lentils, 8 cups water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 medium red or yellow onion, chopped, 1 large carrot, diced, 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 good-sized cloves), 1½ teaspoons salt, freshly ground black pepper, lime wedges, for garnish METHOD: 1. Combine The Lentils And Water In A Soup Pot Or A Du
- Low Fat Crock Pot Lentil Curry RecipeIngredients: 2 c dried lentils (I use 1 cup brown -- lentils and, 1 cup Masoon Dal -- which I get, from an international grocery in town.), 4 red potatoes -- washed & chopped, 1/2 c pearl barley, 2 onions chopped, 4 cloves garlic -- minced, 2 c green cabbage -- chopped, 2 c Oriental Broth-Swanson's canned -- is great, 4 c water, 2 Tbsp + more to taste curry powder, 1 tsp five-spice powder, 1 tsp
- Low Fat Curried Lentils And Barley RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/3 cup coarsely chopped red or green, bell pepper, 3 1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup uncooked barley, 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 cup thinly sliced carrots (about 2, small), 3/4 cup dried lentils, sorted and, rinsed, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 cup chutney METHOD: Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan
- Low Fat Lentil & Escarole Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 onion, chopped, 1 rib celery, chopped, 1 carrot, chopped, 1 clove garlic, minced, 2 large tomatoes, peeled, -- seeded and chopped, 1/2 pound lentils, picked over, -- and rinsed, --1 1/4 cups, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 large head escarole, --1 pound, 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, --1 ounce METHOD: 1.In a large pot, heat oil
- Low Fat Lentil Stew RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1 cup chopped onions (about 2 medium), 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 3 cups water, 2 cups coarsely chopped potatoes, -- (about 2 medium), 1 cup dried lentils, sorted and, rinsed, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon ground mace, 1 small fresh mushrooms (8 ounces) cut, 1 in half, 1 c
- Low Fat Lentil Tapenade RecipeIngredients: 1 cup dried brown lentils, rinsed, 4 cloves garlic, crushed and peeled, 3 tablespoons black olive paste, - or oil-cured black olives, finely, chopped, 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed, -- and coarsely chopped, --or 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste, 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 tabl
- Low Fat Quick Lentil And Winter Vegetable Soup RecipeIngredients: canned lentil soup, butternut squash, cut in chunks, shredded coleslaw mix, dried thyme METHOD: Cook frozen butternut squash chunks in a large saucepan of boiling water according to package directions., Drain and return to pot., Add lentil soup, some packaged shredded coleslaw mix and dried thyme., Bring to a boil; cover and simmer until cabbage is tender.
- Low Fat Quick Moroccan-style Lentil Soup RecipeIngredients: canned lentil soup, diced potato, canned chickpeas, drained, curry powder, 1 pinch cinnamon, nonfat yogurt, if desired METHOD: Simmer diced potato in just enough water to cover in a large saucepan until tender., Stir in lentil soup, drained canned chickpeas, curry powder and a pinch of cinnamon., Serve with a dollop of nonfat yogurt on top.
- Low Fat Spiced Red Lentil & Bulgur Pilaf Mix RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons pine nuts, 1/2 cup red lentils, 1/2 cup bulgur, 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots, 2 tablespoons currants, 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaf, 1 teaspoon dried mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional, 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, -- or more to taste, 1/8 teaspoon fresh
- Spanish Lentil Salad with Blue Valdeón Cheese RecipeIngredients: FOR THE SALAD, 1 cup dried french green lentils, ½ onion, ½ head of garlic, papery outer skin removed, 1 bay leaf, 2 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup diced green bell pepper, ½ cup diced red bell pepper, ½ cup diced, seeded plum tomatoes, 1 shallot, diced, FOR THE DRESSING, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, 2