Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Mexican Strata are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients mexican / strata.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Mexican Strata Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Mexican
- Low Fat Low-fat Mexican Green Chili Quiche RecipeIngredients: Vegetable cooking spray, 1/2 pound Freshly ground raw chicken, 1/2 cup Chopped onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon Crushed red pepper, 1/8 teaspoon Salt, 1 can chopped green chilies (4-oz), -- drained, 5 corn tortillas (6-inch), -- Halved, 1/2 cup shredded sharp (2 oz), -- Cheddar cheese, 1 cup Evaporated skimmed milk, 1 1/2 teaspoons Cornstarch, 1/8 teaspoon Salt, 2 Eg
- Low Fat Mexican Catfish Salad RecipeIngredients: 2 catfish fillets, cut in strips, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, --or 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/2 small jalapeno pepper, finely chopped, --or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 6 cups salad greens, washed, -- torn in bite-rite pieces, 2 ripe tomatoes, -- cut in wedges, 1/2 ripe avacado,
- Low Fat Mexican Lasagna RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed, 8 ounces low-sodium tomato sauce, 1 cup salsa, divided, 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup nonfat spicy nacho dip, nonstick cooking spray, 7 ounces unsalted baked tortilla chips, crushed, carrot curls, optional, fresh parsley sprigs,
- Low Fat Mexican Strata RecipeIngredients: 8 slices whole-grain bread (crusts, removed), 1 1/2 cups shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese, -- (6 ounces) METHOD: 1 can chopped green (4 ounces) chilies, well drained 1 jar sliced pimientos (2 ounces) well drained 1 1/3 cups skim milk 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin 6 egg whites or 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product Spray square baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.,
- Low Fat Mexican Turkey Stuffed Shells RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon dried cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 cup nonfat ricotta cheese, 18 large pasta shells, uncooked, 20 ounces mild enchilada sauce, 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese METHOD: 1.In large bowl, combine turkey, onion, cilantro, garl
- Low Fat New Mexican Gazpaciio Pasta Salad RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces tri-colored rotini, 2 cups reduced-fat shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided, 1 large cucumber, peeled, -- seeded and cubed, 1 cup cherry-tomato halves, 1 medium red bell pepper, -- cut into short thin strips, 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, with tops, 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt, 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil, 1 garlic clove, min
- Low Fat Quick Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 can low-fat chicken broth, cooked chicken, shredded, 1 can kidney beans, drained, frozen bell pepper strips, salsa, ground cumin METHOD: Add to heated defatted chicken broth, shreds of cooked chicken, drained canned kidney beans, frozen bell pepper strips, salsa and ground cumin., Heat until pepper is tender; top with crushed low-fat tortilla chips.
- Mexican Beef Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounda lean ground beef, 2 tablespoona vegetable oil, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 cup chopped tomatoes or 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1/3 cup chile sauce, salt, to taste, freshly-ground pepper, to taste, 12 corn tortillas, cut into quarters, 1/2 cup red taco sauce, 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 cup sour cream, 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and
- Mexican Casserole Ole Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 packet taco seasoning, 1 can ranch-style beans, 1 bag shredded mexican cheese, divided, 1 can mushroom soup, 1 can ro-tel tomatoes 1 bag tortilla chips METHOD: Cook ground beef; drain well. Add Taco seasoning per instructions on packet., Combine mushroom soup, Ro-Tel tomatoes, ranch-style beans and 1/2 bag of cheese in a mixing bowl., Layer chips in bottom
- Mexican Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey, 2 cans enchilada sauce, 1 small can milnot, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 small can diced green chiles, 1 bag doritos, shredded cheese, brown the meat; drain well. add enchilada sauce, milnot, soups and chiles. bring to boil. METHOD: Using a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, layer Doritos, meat mixture, more Doritos
- Mexican Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 chicken, cooked, deboned and cut into pieces, diced chicken-two cups cooked, 1 can chicken soup, 1 can mushroom soup, 1 can ro-tel tomatoes, 1 medium onion, chopped, 2 cups grated cheese, divided METHOD: Doritos chips, In casserole dish, layer chicken, onion, 1 cup cheese and chips., In separate bowl mix tomatoes and soups. Pour over mixture in dish. Top with remaining 1 cup of
- Mexican Chili Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained, 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon dried minced onion1 (6 ounce) package corn chips, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream METHOD: In a skillet brown the ground beef. Drain off fat. Combine beans, enchilada and tomato sauces in a bowl with minced oni
- Mexican Dorrito Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can campbell's cheddar cheese or nacho dip soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, 1 large onion, jalapeño peppers (to taste), 1 regular size bag nacho cheese doritos (9 ounce i believe), 1 (12-13 ounce) can evaporated milk METHOD: Brown meat and drain. Add onions, peppers, soups and milk. Simmer for 5 minutes. Place half o
- Mexican Fiesta Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 6 servings, 1 pound lean ground beef, salt and pepper, to taste, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup), 1 cup dairy sour cream, 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, 2 cups buttermilk biscuit baking mix, 1/2 cup water, 1 to 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced, 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped, paprika (optional) METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 de
- Mexican Skillet Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound bulk pork sausage, 1/4 cup chopped instant onions, 1 cup diced green bell pepper, 8 ounces elbow macaroni, 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, 1 cup buttermilk or sour cream, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons chili powder, 2 teaspoons season-all METHOD: Brown sausage in deep heavy skillet; add onions and green pepper. Cook until onions are golden brown. Pour off excess
- Mexican Style Hash Brown Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 to 8 frozen hash brown patties, 1 cup cooked meat of choice, chopped or sliced thinly, 1/2 to 1 cup onions, minced, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup 1 cup salsa (or more if desired) METHOD: Place patties in a lightly sprayed baking dish. Top with cooked meat, minced onion, and cheese. Spoon the mushroom soup over top. Cover with salsa a
- Mexican Tortilla Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh ground chicken, 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky medium salsa, 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded and divided, 2 (1 1/2 ounce) boxes raisins, 1/2 cup whole green olives, sliced, 1 package flour tortillas, 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream preheat oven to 375 degrees f. METHOD: Brown chicken in large skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Stir in salsa, cheese, raisins,