Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Minestrone With Dried Tomatoes are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients tomatoes / minestrone.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Minestrone With Dried Tomatoes Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Tomatoes
- Easy Bocconcini Skewers Mozzarella Balls with Basil and Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: makes 10 to 20 skewers, ½ pound (about 20) mini mozzarella balls, drained, 1 small container small cherry tomatoes (assorted colors, if available), about 20 small basil leaves, pesto for dipping (optional), store-bought or homemade (chapter 8: party snacks) METHOD: 1. Skewer 1 Or 2 Cheese Balls, Tomatoes, And Individual Basil Leaves On Each Cocktail Skewer., 2. Arrange The Skewer
- Indian Tomatoes With Chick Peas RecipeIngredients: medium stuffing tomatoes (2lbs) , 3/4 tsp ground coriander seeds , 1/2 tsp ground cumin seeds , 1/4 tsp ground roasted cumin seeds , 1/2 tsp garam masala , Salt to taste , 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper , 2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained , 2 tbsp oil METHOD: Cut off a small portion of the top of each tomato, scoop out the pulp and reserve it. Save the caps for further use. , L
- Low Fat Antoine Bouterins Zucchini & Tomatoes With Dill And Garlic RecipeIngredients: 1 medium-size zucchini, very thinly sliced, --about 1/8 inch thick, 4 plum tomatoes, -- not too ripe, -- very thinly sliced, --about 1/8 inch thick, 3 tablespoons warm water, 6 garlic cloves, minced, 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill, -- no stems, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, few drops worcestershire sauce, optional METHOD: 1
- Low Fat Basil Marinated Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 6 tomato slices, 1/4 inch thick, 6 thin red onion slices, 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil, 2 tablespoons nonfat italian-style salad dressing METHOD: Place tomato slices in shallow dish; top each with an onion slice., Pour salad dressing over tomato and onion., Cover and refrigerate 1 hour., Per serving (1/4 cup): About 57 cal, 2g pro, 13 g car, 0 g fat, 0% cal from fat, 0
- Low Fat Crostini With Cannellini Beans Arugula & Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 2 cloves garlic, peeled , (up to 3), 1 tablespoon olive oil, -- preferably extra-virgin, 2 cups cooked cannellini beans, salt a freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 12 slices italian bread, 1/2 inch thick, 1 cup stemmed and chopped arugula, -- or watercress, 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, chopped, --1 1/2 cups METHOD: 1.Mince one clove garlic., Combine it with oil in a medium saucepa
- Low Fat Grilled Halibut With Stewed Fresh Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 4 halibut fillets, skinned, --6 to 8 ounces each, salt, to taste, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 tablespoons olive oil, nonstick cooking spray, 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 4 large ripe tomatoes, peeled, -- seeded and chopped, 1/4 cup dry white wine, 1/4 cup chopped flat-leafed parsley, 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil METHOD: 1.Prepare charc
- Low Fat Linguine With Spinach And Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 3 cups fresh spinach, 6 ounces linguine, 14 1/2 ounces no-salt-added whole tomatoes, 2 tablespoons no-salt-added tomato paste, 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning, 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese METHOD: 1.Prepare pasta according to package directions; do not drain., 2.Cut spinach into 1/4-inch strips; add to already cooked pasta and water., Cook until spinach is wilted,
- Low Fat Minestrone With Dried Tomatoes RecipeIngredients: 1 medium onion, finely chopped, --1/2 cup, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon cooking oil, 43 1/2 ounces reduced-sodium chicken broth, --3 - 14 1/2 ounce cans, 14 1/2 ounces beef broth, 1 teaspoon dried sage, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 15 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained, 1 large potato, chopped, --1 cup, 2 small carrots, sliced, --2/3 cup, 1 stalk celery, sliced, 1/3 cu
- Low Fat Red Snapper Fillets In Packages With Tomatoes Olives & Cap RecipeIngredients: 3 large vine-ripened tomatoes, --cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices, 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots, 6 red snapper fillets, --about 6 ounces each, -- skinned and cut in half crosswise, 1/2 cup imported black olives, pitted and chopped, 2 tablespoons drained capers, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme, --or 6 pinches of dried thyme leaves, 1/4 cu
- Spanish Chicken with Peppers Tomatoes Onions and Spanish Ham RecipeIngredients: ¼ cup spanish extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon, 4 chicken legs, thighs and drumsticks separated, salt to taste, 2 cups diced spanish onions, ½ cup diced green bell peppers, ½ cup diced red bell peppers, 2 tablespoons minced garlic, 1 cup dry white wine, ½ cup thinly sliced and diced jamón serrano (spanish cured ham), ½ teaspoon sweet pimentón (spanish smoked paprika), 2 cups
- Spanish Shredded Salt Cod with Tomatoes and Olives RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces salt cod (see tip), 4 ripe plum tomatoes, 1 tablespoon spanish extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling, ¼ cup pitted black olives, 2 teaspoons thinly sliced scallion, salt to taste, 2 teaspoons minced chives METHOD: Put the cod in a large bowl, skin side up. Cover with water and refrigerate for 36 hours, changing the water at least 3 times to remove the salt. Dra
- Spanish Sweet-And-Sour Salad with Tomatoes and Afuegal Pitu Cheese RecipeIngredients: FOR THE DRESSING, 1 tablespoon spanish cider vinegar or a good-quality cider vinegar, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, leaves from 1 fresh thyme sprig, 1 tablespoon honey, salt to taste, FOR THE SALAD, 8 plum tomatoes, 2 heads of frisée lettuce, leaves separated, 12 cherry tomatoes, halved, 5 ounces afuegal pitu (spanish cows-milk cheese from asturias), fresh chervil s