Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Onion Apple Chutney are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients apple / onions.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Onion Apple Chutney Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Apple
- Easy Acorn Squash Stuffed with Apple Almond Cherry Basmati Pilaf RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, 1 cup brown basmati rice, 1½ cups water (possibly more), 1½ tablespoons olive oil, 2 medium acorn squash (about 2 pounds each), halved and seeded, 1 teaspoon butter, ½ medium red or yellow onion, minced, 1/3 cup chopped almonds, ¼ teaspoon minced garlic (about half a small clove), heaping ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 medium apple, chopped (unpeeled), ¼ cup dried cherries (hal
- Easy Apple Crisp RecipeIngredients: makes 6 servings, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 10 medium apples (any kind except red delicious), ¼ cup granulated sugar, ½ cup (1 stick) butter, 1¼ cups rolled oats (regular, not quick-cooking), 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ¼ cup (packed) brown sugar (light or dark) METHOD: 1. Adjust The Oven Rack To The Center Position And Preh
- Easy Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup RecipeIngredients: makes 4 to 5 servings, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 medium (about 4 pounds) butternut squash, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 medium red or yellow onion, chopped, 1½ teaspoons salt, 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced, ½ teaspoon crumbled dried (or rubbed) sage, ¼ teaspoon dried thyme, 4 cups water, up to 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, as needed, up to 1 tablespoon brown sug
- Low Fat Apple cheese Oven Pancake RecipeIngredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup skim milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 tablespoon margarine, 2 cups thinly sliced unpared tart, cooking apples (about 2 medium), 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or, 2 teaspoons dried chives, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/4 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese, -- (1 ounce) METHOD: Heat oven to 450 degrees., Spray rectangular baking dish, 13 X 9 X
- Low Fat Apple cider Doughnuts With Maple Glaze RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 large egg, lightly beaten, 2/3 cups packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup apple butter, 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, divided, --plus 1/4 to 1/3 cup, 1/3 cup apple cider, 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 3 tablespo
- Low Fat Apple Cider Granita RecipeIngredients: 4 cups fresh apple cider, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup calvados, -- or other apple brandy, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice METHOD: 1.Put a shallow metal pan in the freezer to chill., In a bowl, combine cider, sugar, Calvados and lemon juice., Stir until the sugar dissolves., 2.Pour the mixture into the chilled pan and place in the freezer., Every 30 minutes, stir with a fork, crushing
- Low Fat Apple cinnamon Rice Pudding RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cups water, 3/4 cup short-grain rice, -- such as arborio, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 3 cups 1% milk, 2 large egg yolks, 1/4 cup pure maple syrup, 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 2 tart apples, -- such as granny smith, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup raisins, ground cinnamon, for garnish METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 350°F., Lightly oil an
- Low Fat Apple cranberry Crumble RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 1 cup granulated sugar, divided, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries, 3 mclntosh apples, peeled, -- cored, --cut into 1/2-inch chunks, 1/2 cup apple juice, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest, 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, 6 tablespoons firmly packed light brow
- Low Fat Apple cranberry Streusel Pie RecipeIngredients: --crust--, 1 cup all-purpose white flour, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon butter, 3 tablespoons canola oil, --streusel topping--, 1/2 cup rolled oats, plus 1 tablespoon, 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour, 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, --filling--, 1/2 cup granulate
- Low Fat Apple Custard With Caramel Sauce RecipeIngredients: 2 medium cooking apples, pared, cored, and cut in half, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 5 egg whites or, 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product*, 2 drops yellow food color, 1 Dash salt, 1 1/2 cups skim milk, scalded, Ground cinnamon, Caramel Sauce, CARAMEL SAUCE, 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup light corn syrup, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon margarine, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Low Fat Apple fig Crumble RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 8 ounces dried figs, -- stemmed and quartered, 3 tablespoons marsala or water, 3 large tart crisp apples, peeled and cored, -- cut in thick slices, 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, plus, 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, divided, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon butter, 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/8 teaspoon
- Low Fat Apple Parsnip And Potato Puree RecipeIngredients: 2 sweet fragrant apples, -- such as mcintosh, -- peeled, cored and sliced, 2 parsnips, peeled, -- and thinly sliced, 1 1/2 pound potatoes, peeled, -- cut into chunks, --about 4 potatoes, 2 large clov garlic, peeled, -- cut in half, 1 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste, 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream, freshly ground white pepper, to taste METHOD: In a large saucepan, combine app
- Low Fat Apple tamarind Chutney RecipeIngredients: 3 firm tart apples, peeled, -- such as york or granny smith, -- cored and cut into chunks, 2 onions chopped, 1 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar, 3/4 cups cider vinegar, 3/4 cups golden raisins, 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced, 1 tablespoon tamarind concentrate, --or 2 teaspoons molasses, mixed with, --1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger, 1 tablespoon m
- Low Fat Baked Breakfast Apples RecipeIngredients: 2 medium apples, -- cut into bite-size pieces, 2 tablespoons snipped pitted whole dates, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup apple juice, 1 tablespoon raspberry spreadable fruit, 1/4 cup low-fat granola cereal METHOD: Combine apples and dates in two individual casseroles., Sprinkle cinnamon over fruit mixture., Pour half the apple juice over each apple mixture., Bake, covered,
- Low Fat Caramel Apple Phyllo Tart RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon low-calorie margarine, 6 granny smith apples, peeled, --cut into 16 wedges each, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray, 6 sheet -- frozen phyllo, -- pastry, thawed, 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar, 1/4 cup low-fat milk, 12 small soft caramel candies METHOD: 1.In large skillet, melt mar
- Low Fat Caramel Apple Salad Low-fat RecipeIngredients: 4 apples, cored and diced, 16 oz crushed pineapple with juice, 1/2 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts, 1 package butterscotch instant pudding, fat free, sugar free, 1 tub fat-free Cool Whip METHOD: Combine all ingredients.
- Low Fat Cinnamon Apple Toppers RecipeIngredients: 12 melba rounds or toasts, 1 1/2 tablespoon reduced-fat margarine, 1 tablespoon prepared cinnamon-sugar, 1 red delicious apple, cored, --cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices METHOD: 1.Spread each melba round thinly with margarine; sprinkle with approximately 1/2 the cinnamon-sugar., Top each with 2 apple slices, overlapping to fit., Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar., 2.Arrang
- Low Fat Deep Dish Apple Blackberry Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1 1/2 pounds tart apples, --about 6 apples, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, plus 1 tablespoon, 1/4 cup cornstarch, 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries, not thawed, 1 recipe double-crust walnut pastry dough METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 350°F., Lightly oil a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or coat it with nonstick spray., 2.In a
- Low Fat German Apple Pancake RecipeIngredients: ***APPLE TOPPING***, 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil, 4 granny smith apples, peeled,, -- cored and sliced, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 cup apple cider, --pancake--, 3 large eggs, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 3/4 cup 1% milk, confectioners' sugar, fo
- Low Fat Ham With Cabbage And Apples RecipeIngredients: 4 cups shredded cabbage, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 large green cooking apple, pared,, cored and cut into rings, 4 extra-lean fully cooked ham steaks, -- (about 3 ounces, each) METHOD: Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray., Cook all ingredients except ham steaks
- Low Fat Maple Drizzled Apple Muffins RecipeIngredients: 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted, 1/4 cup maple syrup, plus, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, optional, 2 egg whites, lightly beaten, --or 1 egg, 1 cup chopped apple, --about 1 medium, pecan halves, optional, 3 tablespoon
- Low Fat Onion Apple Chutney RecipeIngredients: 6 large texas sweet onions, chopped, 6 unpared cooking apples, chopped, 6 tomatoes, chopped, 1 cup white wine vinegar, 1 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves, 1 pinch cayenne pepper METHOD: In large saucepan, combine onions, apples, tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, ginger, cloves and pepper., Bring t
- Low Fat Roasted Pork Bean & Apple Cassoulet RecipeIngredients: 3 star anise, --or 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves, 1 3/4 pounds pork tenderloin, -- trimmed of fat, 3 teaspoons canola oil, 4 granny smith apples, peeled, -- cored and cut lengthwise in eighths, stewed beans, see recipe METHOD: 1.With a spice grinder or mortar and pe
- Low Fat Sauté Of Chicken With Apples & Leeks RecipeIngredients: 4 boneless, skinless chicken, -- breasts, --about 1 pound, -- trimmed of fat, 3 teaspoons olive oil, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 large leeks, washed, -- white parts only, -- cut into julienne strips, --2 cups, 2 large clov garlic, minced, 1 tablespoon sugar, 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, --or 1/2 teaspoon dried, 1/4 cup cider vinegar, 2 firm tart apples, peel
- Low Fat Spiced Apple cranberry Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided, 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, -- plus more for rolling, 1 refrigerated pie crust, --from a 15-ounce box, 2 pounds tart cooking apples, peeled, -- cored and sliced, --about 7 cups, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons apple jelly, melted, confectioners' sugar, opti
- Low Fat Spiced Apple Crisp RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 6 medium apples, cored, -- pared and diced, 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 cup granola METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 400°F., Spray a 9-inch-square baking pan with cooking spray., 2.Place sliced apples in prepared pan., In small bowl, combine milk, cinnamo
- Low Fat Spicy Apple bran Muffins RecipeIngredients: 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1 cup chopped apple (about 1 medium), 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) apple juice, concentrate, 1/4 cup Egg Substitute or cholesterol-, free egg product, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 cup oat bran, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 3 teaspoons baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 tablespoon
- Low Fat Sweet Potato Apple Puree RecipeIngredients: 3 cups cubed pared sweet potatoes or, yams (about 3 medium), 2 cups coarsely chopped pared cooking, apples (about 2 medium), 1 tablespoon apple brandy, 1/8 teaspoon salt METHOD: Heat 1/2 inch water to boiling., Add sweet potatoes and apples., Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat., Boil 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain., Add brandy and salt; mash until desired consistency.
- Low Fat Upside-down Apple Pie RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 2 teaspoons butter melted butter, divided, --plus 1/2 tablespoon, 2/3 cups granulated sugar, 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, --1 orange, 1 1/2 pound cooking apples, -- golden delicious, rome beauty or, -- pippin, --about 4, 8 slices thin-sliced firm white bread, 2 tablespoons apple cider, 1 tablespoon canola oil METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 375°F., Lightly coat a
- Sausage Apple Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 cups white bread, cut into cubes, 1 pound bulk sausage, 1 large onion, diced, 1 green bell pepper, diced, 1/2 cup water, 2 large apples, peeled, cored and chopped, 1 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 x 8-inch baking dish., Place bread cubes in large mixing bowl. Brown sausage in small amount of water in skillet; drain. Add onion and green pepper.
- Seafood Halibut With Curried Apple Butter RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup apple butter, 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise, 1 slice bacon -- cooked & crumbled, 1 large shallot -- thinly sliced, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 4 halibut steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each), -- thawed if necessary METHOD:
- Spanish Apples in La Rioja Wine RecipeIngredients: 1 cup sugar, 4 cups dry red wine, preferably from rioja, 1 cup top-quality brandy, preferably cardenal mendoza, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 bay leaf, 1 fresh rosemary sprig, 1 fresh thyme sprig, 2 granny smith or golden delicious apples, 1 quart vanilla ice cream (optional) METHOD: Combine the sugar, wine, brandy, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, rosemary, and thyme in a medium pot. Bring to a
- Spanish Cabrales Blue Cheese with Apples and Olive Oil RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, preferably spanish, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste, 2 granny smith apples, 2 ounces cabrales (spanish blue cheese), 1 teaspoon chopped chives, ¼ cup marcona almonds, sea salt to taste METHOD: Prepare the dressing: Whisk together the vinegar and olive oil in a mixing bowl and season to ta