Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 large banana, cut in chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (up to 2)
- 6 ice cubes, crushed
- In blender container, puree all ingredients, except ice cubes, until smooth.
- Add ice cubes; process until thick.
- Serve slush in chilled glasses.
- Per serving About 88 cal, 1 g pro, 19 g car, 0 g fat, 0% cal from fat, 0 mg chol, 1 mg sod, 1 g fiber.
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Smoothie Recipes
Full List of Smoothie Recipes