Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1/2 pound rotini
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive, or vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bottled lemon juice
- 1 pound frozen stir-fry vegetable combination, slightly thawed
- 1/3 cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- In large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Add garlic and lemon juice; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and sauce; mix well.
- Cook about 3 minutes longer, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add rotini; mix well.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Per serving: About 230 cal, 17 g pro, 29 g car, 5 g fat, 20% cal from fat, 35 mg chol, 580 mg sod, 2 g fiber.
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Dinner Recipes
Full List of Dinner Recipes