Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Parmesan Breadsticks are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients parmesan / low fat.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Parmesan Breadsticks Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Parmesan
- Artichoke Parmesan BruschettaIngredients: serves 2, 140g artichoke in olive oil, drained, pinch of chilli flakes, small handful mint leaves, zest ½ lemon, 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling, 2 large or 4 small slices of crusty bread, 1 garlic clove, sliced, 50g parmesan, thinly sliced (or vegetarian alternative) METHOD: Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve or quarter the artichokes, if whole, and put them in a
- Cheddar Parmesan Potatoes Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 2 cups milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 5 cups sliced, cooked and peeled potatoes 1/4 cup bread crumbs METHOD: In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk; cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens. Remove from heat and a
- Easy Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Parmesan Fricos RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, one 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes, 2 tablespoons roasted garlic paste (chapter 1: soups), 15 to 20 large basil leaves, roughly torn, 1½ cups milk, ½ teaspoon salt (or more, to taste), freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Combine The Tomatoes, Garlic Paste, Basil, And Milk In A Soup Pot Or A Dutch Oven, And Place It Over Medium-High Heat. Bring To A Boil, And T
- Easy Parmesan Fricos RecipeIngredients: makes 14 to 16 fricos, 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded METHOD: 1. Set A Large Skillet Over Medium Heat. Drop 1-Tablespoon Heaps Of Parmesan Directly In The Pan, And Working Fairly Quickly, Use The Back Of A Spoon To Spread Each Heap Into A Round Of Cheese About 3½ Inches In Diameter. (They Should Look Lacy, With A Bit Of The Pan Showing Through Between The Shreds.) Make Sure To L
- Italian Parmesan Chicken RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated, 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed, chicken breast, *, 1/4 cup green onion, sliced, 1 tablespoon margarine, 1 tablespoon flour, all-purpose, 1/2 cup milk, skim, 5 ounce spinach, frozen **, 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped METHOD: * chicken breast, (about 2 1/4 pounds total), skinned, boned, and halved ** 1/2 of a 10-ounce package frozen chopped
- Italian Parmesan Eggplant RecipeIngredients: 1 pound eggplant (1 med), 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 cup cooked pinto beans or chickp, 1 cup sliced or diced onions, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 2 ounce to 4oz soft goat's milk chee, 3 med zucchini, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 2 cup tomato sauce, bread crumbs (optional) METHOD: Here's a vegetarian main dish that I quite liked. Grante
- Low Fat Eggplant And Fresh Tomato Parmesan RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 6 peeled eggplant slices, 1/4 inch thick, 1 egg white, beaten, nonstick cooking spray, 1 tomato, sliced, 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves METHOD: 1.In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oil and gar
- Low Fat Herbed Parmesan Oven Fries RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pound baking potatoes, peeled, nonstick cooking spray, 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 400°F., Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices, then cut the slices lengthwise into 1/4-inch-wide sticks., Place potatoes in a large b
- Low Fat Mushrooms And Pasta In Garlic Parmesan Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 pound rotelle (corkscrew) pasta, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced, 13 3/4 ounces chicken broth, --1 can, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 2 cups zucchini, --cut in 1- by 1/4-inch pieces, 8 ounces cooked ham, --in 1 1/2-by 1/2-inch strips, 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup grated parme
- Low Fat Parmesan Breadsticks RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus 2 tablespoons, 1 package quick-rising yeast, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 3/4 cup water, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 large egg white, beaten with, 1 tablespoon water METHOD: 1.In a food processor, pulse flour, cornmeal,
- Low Fat Parmesan Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup skim milk, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 small clov garlic, finely chopped METHOD: Mix all ingredients., Cover and refrigerate any remaining dressing., ABOUT 1-1/2 CUPS DRESSING.
- Low Fat Parmesan Pepper Rolls RecipeIngredients: 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper, 1 package active dry yeast, 1 cup very warm water (120, to 130 degrees), 2 egg whites or, 1/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil METHOD: Mix 1-1/4 cups of the flour, the sugar, cheese, salt, pe
- Seafood Foil-wrapped Parmesan Baked Cod RecipeIngredients: 4 cod fillets - (4 to 6 oz ea), 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" x 18" ea), 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, Cayenne pepper -- to taste, 2 medium zucchini -- sliced, 1/2 medium red bell pepper -- cut in strips METHOD: Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place one cod fillet on each sheet of foil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Seafood Parmesan RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty, Aluminum Foil - (12" by 18" ea), Nonstick cooking spray, 4 salmon, cod, pollock, sole/flounder,, or halibut fillets - (4 to 6 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese -- see * Note, Cayenne pepper -- to taste, 2 medium red bell peppers -- cut in strips METHOD: * Note: If using halibut, use Cheddar cheese instead of
- Seafood Snow Crab Pasta Parmesan RecipeIngredients: 3 1/2 pounds snow crab clusters -- thawed if necessary, 8 ounces dry fettuccine, 3 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup cooked peas, 1 cup diced tomatoes, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons dried basil, 1 clove garlic -- pressed METHOD: Reserve 4 Snow Crab clusters to garnish plates. Remove crabmeat from remaining
- Swiss Parmesan Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 6, 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 6 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, 6 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup cream, 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese 2 tablespoons chopped chives METHOD: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F., Mix together parmesan cheese, salt and pepper., Layer potatoes in a buttered 2-quart casserole dish, sprinkling each layer wi