Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Pear Tart Tatin are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients pears / tart.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Pear Tart Tatin Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Pears
- Low Fat Chicken With Leek Pear & Mushroom Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat, --1 to 1 1/4 pounds total, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, trimmed of fat, -- and cut in julienne, 2 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps, 1/2 cup thinly sliced leek, -- white part only, 1 ripe bosc or anjou pear, peeled, -- cored and ch
- Low Fat Curried Roasted Squash & Pear Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 butternut squash (1 1/2 pounds), -- peeled and seeded, --cut into 3/4-inch cubes, 6 ripe firm bartlett pears, peeled and cored, --cut into 3/4-inch cubes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1/2 cup water, 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots, 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar, 1 cinnamon stick, --2 1/2 inches long, 2 te
- Low Fat Easy Pear Tart RecipeIngredients: 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix, 29 ounces bartlett pears, drained, --1 cup liquid reserved, --1 can, 3 cups milk, 1/4 cup almond-flavored liqueur, --or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, 1 pastry shell, baked and cooled, --8 inches, ***APRICOT GLAZE***, 1/2 cup apricot or peach preserves, 1 tablespoon almond -flavored liqueur, -- or pear liquid METHOD: 1.In large bowl, prepare
- Low Fat Napa Valley Poached Pears With Pear Fennel Sorbet RecipeIngredients: 1 bottle dry white wine, --750 ml, -- preferably sauvignon blanc, 3 cups water, 2 cups granulated sugar, 9 ripe firm comice pears, peeled and cored, -- or bosc pears, 1 tablespoon fennel seeds, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice METHOD: 1.In a large pot, bring wine to a boil., Add water and sugar, stirring to dissolve., Return to a boil., 2.Add pears and bring to a simmer., Reduce h
- Low Fat Pear Orange Tapioca Pudding RecipeIngredients: 1 ounce pear slices, -- or halves, in juice, --1 can, 1 3/4 cups milk, 3/4 cup honey, 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca, 1 egg, lightly beaten, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract METHOD: 1.Drain pears, reserving all juice in measuring cup., Dice pears and set aside., Add milk to pear juice to equal 2 3/4 cups., 2.In medium saucepan, combine liquid mixture
- Low Fat Pear Tart Tatin RecipeIngredients: 1 recipe nut pastry dough, -- small single-crust, -- made with walnuts or pecans, 5 ripe but firm bosc pears, 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 3/4 cup water, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon butter METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 375°F., 2.Place 2 overlapping sheets of plastic wrap on a work surface., Set dough in the center and cover with 2 more sheets of plastic wrap., Roll dou
- Low Fat Pears In Sauterne RecipeIngredients: 1 2/3 cup sauterne, -- or other semi-dry white wine, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 3 strips lemon zest, --1 inch by 1/2 inch, 1 bay leaf, 1 vanilla bean, 4 bartlett pears METHOD: 1.Pour sauterne into a soaked 3-quart clay pot or a Dutch oven., Add the sugar, lemon zest and bay leaf 2., Place vanilla bean on a work surface., With the tip of a small sharp knife, slit bean lengthwise.,
- Low Fat Pears With Blackberry Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, plus, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided, 1 piece (1-inch) vanilla bean, --or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 8 fresh pears, peeled, cored, -- and halved, 2 cups blackberries or red raspberries, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons berry liqueur, optional METHOD: 1.In saucepan, bring 2 cups water and 1 1/4 cups sugar to a boil, stirring until sugar has d
- Low Fat Refrigerator Pear Almond Muffins RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 cups packed brown sugar, 1 tablespoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 cup chopped pear, 1 cup whole bran cereal, 1 cup skim milk, 1/4 cup frozen egg product, thawed, 1/4 cup cooking oil, 2 tablespoons finely chopped almonds, --ginger-cream spread--, 1 5 1/3 ounce fat free cream cheese, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger,
- Low Fat Two Pear Waldorf Salad RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup plain lowfat yogurt, 1 tablespoon cholesterol-free, reduced-calorie mayonnaise or, salad dressing, 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime peel, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 cup sliced celery (about 1 stalk), 1/2 cup seedless red grape halves, 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, 1 Bosc or Anjou pear, coarsely, chopped, 1 Asian pear, coarsely chopped METHOD: Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, lime
- Low Fat Wine-poached Pears RecipeIngredients: 6 bosc pears, 1 cup sauterne, -- or port, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 2 cinnamon sticks, 5 whole cloves, 1 lemon, cut in strips ,, -- zest of, 1/2 lemon, juice of METHOD: 1.Peel pears, leaving stem intact., Using a small melon baller, remove stems and seeds from bottoms of pears., 2.In a saucepan that will accommodate pears upright, combine wine, water, sugar, cinnamon