Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Plum Amaretti Gratin are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients plums / plums.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Plum Amaretti Gratin Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Plums
- Low Fat Almond Shortcakes With Plums & Mascarpone Cream RecipeIngredients: ***PLUM FILLING***, 2 pounds black or red plums, 1/3 cup water, 1/3 cup amaretto, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, ***SHORTCAKES***, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup cake flour, 5 tablespoons granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup almond paste, 3/4 cup buttermilk, plus 1 tablespoon, 1 tablespoon canola oil, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extra
- Low Fat Glazed Cornish Hens With Plums RecipeIngredients: 2 Rock Cornish hens, cut lengthwise, 1 in half and skinned, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1/2 cup plum jam, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried sage, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, 2 cups cooked brown rice, hot, 1 1/4 cups thinly sliced plums (about 2) METHOD: Heat oil in nonstick Dutch oven over medi
- Low Fat Plum Amaretti Gratin RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ripe red or purple plums, --6-8 plums, -- pitted and cut into eighths, 4 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur, optional, 1 large egg yolk, 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 1/3 cup nonfat sweetened condensed milk, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 3 amaretti cookies, crushed, --or 2 gingersnaps METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 400°F., Lightly oil four 1-to-1 1/2-c
- Low Fat Plum Custard Tart RecipeIngredients: 1 3/4 pounds red or purple plums, -- pitted and quartered lengthwise, --about 10 plums, 1 recipe walnut pastry dough, -- large single-crust, 2 tablespoons semolina, -- or cornmeal, 1 large egg, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup 1% milk confectioners' sugar, for dusting METHOD: 1.Position oven racks in center and low
- Low Fat Plum Ketchup RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds red or black plums, --5 to 6 medium, -- pitted and quartered, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar, 1/3 cup cider vinegar, 1/3 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice, 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 cinnamon stick, -- 2-inch METHOD: In a large heavy saucepan,
- Low Fat Spiced Plum Salad Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 4 oz jar plum baby food, usually with, -- tapioca, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon , , 5 spice powder, or garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 dash white pepper, water METHOD: Mix together the baby food and seasonings., Thin with water to desired consistency (for pouring, dipping, etc).