Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Pumpkin Bars are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients pumpkin / bars.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Pumpkin Bars Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Pumpkin
- Low Fat Classic Pumpkin Pie RecipeIngredients: ***CRUST***, 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 tablespoons 1% milk, up to 5, ***FILLING***, 1 cup granulated sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 large eggs, 4 large egg whites, 15 ounces unseasoned pumpkin puree, 1 cup evaporated skim milk,
- Low Fat Cornmeal Pumpkin Dessert Souffles RecipeIngredients: 2 cups 1% milk, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus 6 teaspoons, 1 piece orange zest, --3 by 1 inch, 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 4 large egg whites, 1/4 teaspoon salt, confectioners' sugar, for dusting METHOD: 1.In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar and orange zest; bring to a simmer over medium heat., Discard ora
- Low Fat Easy Pumpkin Orange Pie RecipeIngredients: Brown Sugar Topping, 1 can pumpkin (16 ounces), 1 can evaporated skimmed (12 ounces), milk, 3 egg whites or, 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg product, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons grated orange peel, BROWN SUGAR TOPPING, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats, 1 tabl
- Low Fat Gingered Pumpkin Flans RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus 1/3 cup, 1/3 cup water, 2 large eggs, 4 large egg whites, 1 cup canned unseasoned pumpkin puree, 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 3/4 cup 1% milk, 3/4 cup evaporated skim milk METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 325°F., Put a kettle of water on to heat for the water bath., 2.In a small heavy saucepan, combine 3/4 cup sugar with
- Low Fat Harvest Pumpkin Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon canola oil, 2 onions, chopped, 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped, 2 medium potatoes, --cut into 1-inch cubes, 1 cup dry sherry, 8 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, 6 cups cubed fresh pumpkin, -- or butternut squash, --3 pounds, 1 cinnamon stick, 1 bayleaf, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1/2
- Low Fat Pumpkin Bars RecipeIngredients: nonstick spray coating, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2/3 cups sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, 1 cup canned pumpkin, 2 slightly beaten egg whites, 1/4 cup cooking oil, 1/4 cup water, --cream cheese frosting--, 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, --1/4 cup neufchatel, 1 cup sifted powdered
- Low Fat Pumpkin Fruit Bread RecipeIngredients: 1 cup canned pumpkin, 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 3 egg whites or, 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg product, 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/4 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruit METHOD: Heat oven to 350 degrees.,