Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Refreshing Dill Dip are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients dip / dill.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Refreshing Dill Dip Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Dip
- Low Fat Black Bean Dip RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 can black beans (15 ounces), drained, 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt METHOD: Place chilies, onion, garlic and beans in blender or food processor., Cover and blend or process until almost smooth., Stir in yogurt, cumin and salt., Serve co
- Low Fat Fruit Dip RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces strawberry nonfat yogurt, -- or any flavor METHOD: Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth., Add yogurt, mixing until blended., Refrigerate., Serve with assorted fresh fruit., Makes 12 servings., (3 cups) Preparation time: 5 minutes., Chilling time: 2 hours., Per serving: About 26 cal, 3 g pro, 3 g car,
- Low Fat Green Herb Dip RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt, 1/4 cup cholesterol-free, reduced-calorie mayonnaise or, salad dressing, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup watercress leaves, 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, 1/4 cup fresh basil, 1 green onion (with top), cut, into 1-inch pieces METHOD: Place yogurt, mayonnaise and salt in blender or food processor., Add remaining ingredients., Cover and blend or process about
- Low Fat Herb Dip RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened, 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon chopped chives, 1 teaspoon dillweed, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1 dash black pepper METHOD: With electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth., Add yogurt, parsley, chives, Dillweed, garlic powder, onion powder a
- Low Fat Oriental Dip RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces soft tofu, 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce, 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, -- (with top), 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot, 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted METHOD: Place tofu, cottage cheese and soy sauce in blender or food processor., Cover and blend or process about 30 seconds or until smooth., Stir in onion and gingerroot., Cover and
- Low Fat Refreshing Dill Dip RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup nonfat ranch salad dressing, 2 tablespoons skim milk, 1 medium cucumber, peeled, -- seeded and chopped, 2 tablespoons minced onion, 1 1/2 teaspoon dillweed METHOD: With electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth., Add ranch dressing and milk, mixing until blended., Add cucumber, onion and Dillweed; mix well., R
- Low Fat Spinach Dip RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces nonfat cream cheese, softened, 1 cup nonfat sour cream, 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained, 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped, 1 cup chopped ad pepper, 1 envelope low-fat ranch salad dressing mix METHOD: With electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth., Blend in sour cream., Add spinach, water chestnuts red pepper and sal
- Low Fat Tzatziki Cucumber Dip RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup yogurt cheese, 2/3 cup peeled seeded cucumber, grated, 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt METHOD: Combine 3/4 cup yogurt cheese, 2/3 cup peeled, seeded and grated cucumber, 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt., MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS., 10 calories per tablespoon; 0., 2 gram fat.
- Seafood Salmon Vegetable Dip RecipeIngredients: 2 c Salmon, canned, -OR- leftover cooked, 8 oz Cream cheese -- softened, 1 lb Sour cream*, 1 pk Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix, 3 Green onions -- chopped METHOD: * NOTE: a combination of sour cream and plain yogurt (to total 2, cups) may be substituted for plain sour cream., Flake salmon and combine with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, several hours before serving. Serve with raw v
- Seafood Salmon-spinach Party Dip RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (7 1/2 oz.), 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach -- thawed and, -- thoroughly drained, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/2 cup light mayonnaise, 1/2 cup parsley -- chopped, 1/2 cup green onions -- chopped, 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel, assorted raw vegetables and crackers METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Combine flaked
- Seafood Seamans Dip RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned red salmon, 2 Avocados -- peeled & chopped, 1 Lime -- grated rind and juice, 4 Tomatoes -- skinned,, - de-seeded and chopped, 50 g Curd cheese, 2 Fresh green chilies,, -de-seeded & finely chopped, 2 tb Greek strained yogurt, Salt and black pepper, -(to taste), -----TO SERVE-----, Tortilla chips, Oven-baked potato skins, Crudites METHOD: Drain the can of salmon and fl