Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Seasoned Lamb Patties are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients lamb / pattie.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Seasoned Lamb Patties Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Lamb
- Low Fat Curried Lamb Kabobs RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean lamb boneless shoulder, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon curry powder, 1 large red bell pepper, cut, into 24 pieces METHOD: Trim fat from lamb shoulder., Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes., Mix lamb, wine, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder in large bowl., Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours., Set oven
- Low Fat Lamb Stew RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 medium onions, thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, -- preferably balsamic, 2 pounds lamb shoulder, trimmed, -- cut into 2-inch cubes, 14 ounces tomatoes, coarsely chopped, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 2 bay leaves, salt, to taste, ground black pepper, to taste, 1 large red bell
- Low Fat Lamb With Yogurt Mint Sauce RecipeIngredients: 2/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves, 2 tablespoons sugar, 4 lamb loin chops, about 1 inch thick, -- (about 1 pound) METHOD: Place yogurt, mint and sugar in blender or food processor., Cover and blend or process until smooth., Set oven control to broil., Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray., Trim fat from lamb chops., Place lamb on r
- Low Fat North African Orange & Lamb Kebabs RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 pound lean leg of lamb, trimmed, --cut into 1-inch cubes, 2 seedless oranges, unpeeled,
- Low Fat Seasoned Lamb Patties RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean ground lamb, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 1/4 cup chopped fresh or, 2 tablespoons dried mint, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper METHOD: Set oven control to broil., Mix all ingredients thoroughly., Shape mixture into 4 patties, each 1/2-inch thick., Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray., Place patties on rack in broiler pan., Broil with tops about 3 inches from heat 8 to
- Low Fat Tarragon Lamb Chops RecipeIngredients: 4 lean lamb shoulder chops, 3/4-inch, 1 thick -- (about 1-1/2 pounds), 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 2 tablespoons pine nuts, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth METHOD: Trim fat from lamb chops., Cook lamb in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side or unt
- Low Fat Vermont Lamb Triangles RecipeIngredients: ***FILLING***, 1/4 cup bulgur, 1 cup hot water, 1/2 pound lean ground lamb, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 small onion, finely chopped, 1 clove garlic, minced, 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, 2 tablespoons golden raisins, chopped, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1/2 teaspoon salt, -- plus more to taste, 1/4 teaspoo
- Sherry Lamb Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds lean lamb, cubed, 4 tablespoons butter, divided, 3 tablespoons brandy, 1 pound small white onions, 1/4 pound carrots, cut up, 1/4 pound turnips, cut up, 1/4 pound mushrooms, cut up, 1/4 pound green beans, cut up, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 1/2 cups beef broth, 3/4 cup holland house sherry, cooking wine, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed METHOD:
- Spanish Roasted Rack of Lamb with Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 4 yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼-inch-thick rounds, 8 garlic cloves, peeled, 16 pearl onions, peeled, 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, 4 fresh thyme sprigs, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt to taste, 2 french-cut racks of lamb, about 10 ounces each, ½ cup dry white wine METHOD: Preheat the oven to 450°F., Toss the potato slices, garlic, onions, rosemary,