Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 medium papaya, seeded, peeled and chopped , 3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 large ice cubes, or 1/3 cup crushed ice
- Combine milk, yogurt, strawberries, papaya, and honey in a blender container.
- Cover and blend till smooth.
- With the blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through the opening in lid.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Makes 2 (10-ounce) servings.
- Nutrition facts per serving: 117 cal , 0 g total fat 0 g sat fat, 2 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate , 1 g dietary fiber, 6 g pro
- Daily Value: 14% vitamin.
A, 91% vitamin.
C, 17% calcium.
- Food exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1/2 fruit.
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
- Low Fat Ginger Chicken with Carrots and Fruit Recipe
- Low Fat Japanese Carrot Dressing Recipe
- Breakfast Ideas With Eggs
Popular Drink Recipes
Full List of Drink Recipes