Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Tangy Carrots With Grapes are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients carrots / tangy.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Tangy Carrots With Grapes Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Carrots
- Carrot Stuffing Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 cups sliced, cooked and drained carrots, 1 can cream celery soup, 1 chopped onion, 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted margarine, 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, divided, 1 box chicken flavored stuffing mix METHOD: Mix together carrots, soup, onion, margarine, 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese and stuffing mix. Put into greased 2-quart casserole. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Easy Delightfully Spiced Carrots RecipeIngredients: makes 4 servings, this recipe is vegan., 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon ground cumin, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 8 medium-sized carrots cut on the diagonal ¼-inch-thick, ½ teaspoon minced garlic (about 1 small clove), ¼ teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper METHOD: 1. Place A Large (10-To 12-Inch) Heavy Skillet Over Medium Heat. After About A Minute, Add The Olive Oil And Swir
- Low Fat Carrot & Banana Muffins RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 cup raisins, 1 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour, 1 cup oat bran, 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 4 large egg whites, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 1 cup mashed bananas, --2 medium bananas, 1/2 cup low-fat milk, 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extra
- Low Fat Carrot And Ginger Soup RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons canola oil, -- or vegetable oil, 2 leeks, thinly sliced, -- white part only, 6 carrots, peeled and thinly, -- sliced, 1 large red potato, peeled and, -- coarsely diced, 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, 4 cups poultry stock, 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, 1 teaspoon grated orange zest, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, salt, to taste, fresh mint sprig
- Low Fat Carrot Ginger Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon margarine, 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced, 2 large shallots, minced, 1/2 orange, minced , zest of, 1 pound carrots, -- peeled and shredded, 3 cups low-fat reduced-sodium chicken broth, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup whole milk METHOD: 1.In large pot over medium heat, melt margarine., Add ginger, shallots and orange zest; saute 3 to 5 minutes, stirring
- Low Fat Ginger Chicken With Carrots And Fruit RecipeIngredients: 2 boneless skinless broiler-fryer chicken, -- breasts, --cut into 1 1/2-inch strips, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, divided, 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, 1 1/2 cup sliced carrots, cooked tender, 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained, 1/2 cup frozen tart red cherries, unsweetened, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 cup hot cooked rice METHOD: 1.In small bowl, sp
- Low Fat Japanese Carrot Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 small carrotl shredded, 2 tablespoons mirinl japanese sweet cooking wine, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, or cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 drops dark sesame oil, 1 tablespoon prepared mustard, 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root (optional) METHOD: Whirl all ingredients in a blender until smooth., Well covered, it keeps in the refrigerator for about a week., (Note: I pr
- Low Fat Orange-glazed Brussels Sprouts And Carrots RecipeIngredients: 2 cups fresh brussels sprouts, --or 10 ounces frozen brussels sprouts, 3 medium carrots, -- cut lengthwise into quarters, --then into 1-inch pieces, 1/3 cup orange juice, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, optional METHOD: Cut Brussels sprouts in half., Combine Brussels sprouts and carrots in a medium saucepan., Cook, covered, in a small amount
- Low Fat Savory Carrot Pudding RecipeIngredients: 3 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and sliced, --10 cups, 4 large eggs, lightly beaten, 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, melted, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 cup 1% milk METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 350°F., Lightly oil two 9-inch quiche dishes or pie pans or coat them with non
- Low Fat Tangy Carrots With Grapes RecipeIngredients: 2 cups thin diagonal slices carrots, -- (about 4 medium), 1 shallot, chopped, 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine, vinegar, 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup seedless grape halves METHOD: Cook carrots and shallot in water in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until water is evaporated and carrots are tender., Pus