Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Tortilla Roll-ups are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients tortillas / roll-ups.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Tortilla Roll-ups Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Tortillas
- Chicken Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 or 3 whole chicken breasts, about 15 corn tortillas, 1 onion, chopped, 1 small can green chiles, chopped, 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 soup can water or chicken broth, 1 clove garlic, 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts,, cut into bite-size pieces, 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup chopped o
- Low Fat Bean Tortilla Pinwheels RecipeIngredients: 8 corn tortillas, --6 inches diameter, 1 cup nonfat black bean or pink bean dip METHOD: 1.To soften tortillas, stack 4 tortillas and wrap in damp paper towel., Microwave on High (100% power) for 20 seconds., Or preheat oven to 300°F, wrap tortillas in foil and bake 10 minutes., 2.Spread 2 tablespoons bean dip on each tortilla; roll up tightly., Evenly place toothpicks through rol
- Low Fat Chicken And Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth, defatted, -- divided, 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper, 1/2 cup diced red onion, 1 cup nonfat spicy nacho dip, divided, 3 ounces unsalted baked tortilla chips, divided, 1 cup cooked and shredded boneless chicken, -- breast, 28 ounces low-sodium tomatoes, coarsely chopped, -- one-fourth liquid reserved, 1/4 cup low-fat so
- Low Fat Quick Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 can low-fat chicken broth, cooked chicken, shredded, 1 can kidney beans, drained, frozen bell pepper strips, salsa, ground cumin METHOD: Add to heated defatted chicken broth, shreds of cooked chicken, drained canned kidney beans, frozen bell pepper strips, salsa and ground cumin., Heat until pepper is tender; top with crushed low-fat tortilla chips.
- Low Fat Spicy Turkey Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1 cup Salsa Verde or green sauce, 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 8 corn tortillas (6 inc
- Low Fat Tortilla Roll-ups RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces nonfat cream cheese, 8 ounces nonfat sour cream, 5 green onions with tops, chopped, 7 ounces chopped green chilies, 2 tablespoons chopped black olives, to taste, 1 cup grated nonfat cheddar cheer, 12 flour tortillas, --6 inches each METHOD: 1.In food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, chilies, olives and cheddar cheese., 2.Spread mixture on tortilla
- Mexican Tortilla Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh ground chicken, 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky medium salsa, 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded and divided, 2 (1 1/2 ounce) boxes raisins, 1/2 cup whole green olives, sliced, 1 package flour tortillas, 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream preheat oven to 375 degrees f. METHOD: Brown chicken in large skillet until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Stir in salsa, cheese, raisins,
- Seafood Cod Corn Tortilla Soup RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup onions -- chopped, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon oregano -- dried, 3/4 teaspoon cumin -- ground, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes -- or to taste, 1 can low-sodium chicken broth -- (14-1/2 oz can), 1 can whole peeled tomatoes -- (14-1/2 oz can), -- coarsely chopped, 2/3 cup corn kernels -- frozen, 4 cod fillets -- (5 oz each), cilantro -- chopped, to
- Seafood Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 large cloves garlic, minced, 1 medium onion, finely chopped, 1 can cream of chicken soup big pinch of ground nutmeg, freshly ground pepper to taste, 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained8 ounces crab meat (not imitation) or precooked, peeled shrimp, roughly chopped (or a combination), 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, 1 cup milk, 12 to 14 corn tortillas, quart
- Tortilla Beef Bake Dinner RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, 2 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided, 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese METHOD: In a skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the tortilla chips in a greased shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Top with beef
- Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tri-tip, cooked in crockpot, 1 large onion, garlic, however much desired, chili powder, however much desired, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can el pato sauce, 1 can diced green chiles, 1 dozen corn tortillas, 1 cup small curd cottage cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 pound jack cheese, 1 cup marble cheese METHOD: Sour cream, for garnish, Slivered green onions, for garnish, Chopped tomatoes, for garni
- Vegetable Tortilla Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 4 medium zucchini, thinly-sliced, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 1 onion, chopped, 1 can green chiles, diced, 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cups sour cream, 6 corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges 1 1/2 cups american cheese METHOD: Heat oil; add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chiles and cumin.