Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Veal Goulash are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients veal / goulash.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Veal Goulash Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Veal
- Low Fat Dijon Veal Roast RecipeIngredients: 1 1 1/2 pound lean veal shoulder or, rump roast, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh or, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 3 ounces), 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small) METHOD: Heat oven to 325 degrees., Trim fat from veal shoulder., Mix mustard, rosemary and salt.,
- Low Fat Herbed Veal Burgers With Aioli RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 pound ground veal, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 4 slices italian bread, toasted, --1/2 inch thick, 4 tablespoons chopped pitted kalamata, -- or ripe dives, divided, lettuce leaves METHOD: 1.Preheat grill according to manufacturer's instructions., 2.In
- Low Fat Stuffed Veal Chops With Cider Sauce RecipeIngredients: 4 lean veal loin chops, 1-inch thick, -- (about 6 ounces, each), 1 cup soft bread crumbs (about 1-1/2, 1 slices bread), 1/2 cup chopped all-purpose apple, 1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small), 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons apple cider, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice, Cider Sauce, CIDER SAUCE, 1 cup apple cider, 1/2 cup apple brandy, 2 tablespoon
- Low Fat Tangerine Veal Medallions RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns, crushed, --or 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed, 1 pound boneless veal loin, -- trimmed of fat, --cut into eight 1/2"-thick medallions, salt, to taste, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 large shallot, minced, 1 cup fresh tangerine juice, -- or fresh orange juice, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon tomato paste, 2 scallions, chopped METHOD: 1.
- Low Fat Veal And Mushroom Ragout RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 12 ounces veal stew meat, --cut in 1/2-inch pieces, 1 garlic clove, minced, 10 ounces white mushrooms, rinsed, -- quartered through stems, 3 1/2 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded, -- tops diced, optional, 1 bay leaf, 1 pinch dried thyme, 1 pinch dried oregano, salt and freshly ground black pepper, to tast
- Low Fat Veal Burgers With Sweet Onions RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground veal, 1 egg, slightly beaten, 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish, 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 4 onion slices, 1/2 inch thick, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 4 lettuce leaves, 4 crusty rolls, split, --horseradish-mustard -- METHOD: 1.Prepare grill according to manufdcturer's instructions., In medium bowl, combine veal,
- Low Fat Veal Goulash RecipeIngredients: 2 medium onions, sliced, 2 cloves garlic, crushed, 1 tablespoon plus, 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika, 1 teaspoon caraway seed, 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, 1 pound lean veal stew meat, cut, into 1-inch cubes, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 can tomato sauce (15 ounces), 1/3 cup lowfat sour cream, 2 cups hot cooked cholesterol-free, noodles METHOD: Cook onions, garlic, paprika and
- Low Fat Veal Stew Gremolata RecipeIngredients: 1 one-pound lean veal shoulder, 3/4 cup finely chopped onion, 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot, 1/4 cup finely chopped celery, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 1/2 cup dry red wine or beef broth, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 can tomato puree (15 ounces), 1 large bell pepper, cut into wedges, 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cut i
- Low Fat Veal With Asparagus RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 3/4 pound thin slices lean veal round, steak, or veal for, scallopini, 1/3 cup dry white wine, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 3 ounces), 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 12 ounces asparagus spears, cut, into 1-inch pieces*, *Substitute, 1 package frozen (10 o
- Low Fat Veal With Spinach And Fettuccine RecipeIngredients: 3/4 pound thin slices lean veal round, steak or veal for scallopini, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 3 ounces), 1/4 cup chopped shallots, 1/2 cup Madeira wine or beef broth, 1/2 cup beef broth, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1 package frozen chopped (10 ounces), spinach, thawed and well, drained, 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine METHOD: Cut veal crosswise into 1