Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Veal With Asparagus are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients asparagus / veal.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Veal With Asparagus Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Asparagus
- Asparagus Almond Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups milk, 2 medium cans asparagus, 1 1/2 cups grated cheese, 1/2 cup slivered almonds METHOD: Cracker crumbs, Butter, Melt 4 tablespoons butter. Add flour, salt and pepper until blended. Add milk. Place a layer of drained asparagus, half the cheese, half the almonds and half the sauce. Repeat once
- Asparagus Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can asparagus spears, 2 boiled eggs, 1/4 cup margarine, 1 cup velveeta cheese, cracker crumbs, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, white sauce, 3 tablespoons margarine, 3 tablespoons flour, 1 1/2 cups milk, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons asparagus juice, 1 cup whipping cream or half-and-half, 1/2 cup grated cheese (colby or cheddar), 1 small can mushrooms, 2 can
- Asparagus Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (10 to 12 ounce) package frozen asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces and cooked in 1/4 cup hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt just until tender 7 to 8 minutes, 2 cups soft white bread crumbs, 1/4 pound coarse shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons pimento, cut into 1/2-inch strips, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon onion salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 t
- Broccoli Or Asparagus Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 package frozen vegetables, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 cup chow mein noodles METHOD: Mix all together except for about 1/4 cup of the chow mein noodles. Refrigerate. Sprinkle remaining noodles on top. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Easy Classic Vegan Asparagus RecipeIngredients: serves 3 to 4, ¼ cup water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pound asparagus, heaping ¼ teaspoon minced garlic (1 small clove), ¼ teaspoon salt METHOD: 1. Pour The Water And Olive Oil Into A Wide, Shallow Pan, Such As A 10-To 12-Inch Skillet. Lay The Asparagus Spears In A Single Layer In The Liquid. (If They DonT All Quite Fit Into One Layer, ItS Okay To Pile Them Up A Little.), 2. Tu
- Easy Rigatoni Al Forno with Roasted Asparagus and Onions RecipeIngredients: makes 3 to 4 servings, salt for the pasta water, 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 medium onions, cut into 1-inch chunks, 1 pound asparagus cutinto 2-inch pieces, ½ pound rigatoni or penne pasta (or any kind of tube shape), 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 good-sized clove), ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, ½ cup balsamic vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted and crumbled, f
- Low Fat Asparagus And Fennel Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 medium fennel bulb, 3 cups torn boston or bibb lettuce, 1 1/3 cup fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch, -- pieces, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- oil-free herb dressing--, 1 tablespoon powdered fruit pectin, 3/4 teaspoons snipped fresh herbs, --or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, --basil, thyme or savory,, -- crushed, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/4
- Low Fat Asparagus With Roasted Peppers RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, 1 cup roasted red pepers, 2 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh METHOD: 1.Cut off about3 inches from asparagus base and discard., Rinse asparagus well., Cut each spear into 3 pieces., 2.Pour enough water to easily cover asparagus into a saute pan., Add salt bring to a boil., 3.Add asparagus, boil 2 minutes until just te
- Low Fat Low-fat Chicken And Asparagus Crêpes RecipeIngredients: 1 cup nonfat sour cream, 6 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper, or to taste, 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into 1-inch cubes, 1 pound asparagus, cooked, cooled and cut into 1-inch pieces, 1 red bell pepper, diced, 2 green onions, thinly sliced, Low-Fat Honey Crêpes (s
- Low Fat Tangy Asparagus Linguine RecipeIngredients: 5 ounces linguine, 2 tablespoons reduced-fat margarine, 1/4 cup finely chopped onion, 3 garlic cloves, minced, 8 ounces asparagus, peeled, --sliced diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces, 2 tablespoons dry white wine, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly ground black pepper, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 3/4 cups reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, lemon zest strips, optional METHOD:
- Low Fat Turkey Asparagus Brunch Bake RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh asparagus, --or 10-ounce package frozen, -- cut asparagus, 12 ounces ground raw turkey, 1 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped red sweet pepper, nonstick spray coating, 2 cups thawed frozen egg product, thawed, -- or refrigerated egg product, 2 cups skim milk, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, 3/4 teaspoons dried tarragon, c
- Low Fat Veal With Asparagus RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 3/4 pound thin slices lean veal round, steak, or veal for, scallopini, 1/3 cup dry white wine, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 3 ounces), 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or, 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 12 ounces asparagus spears, cut, into 1-inch pieces*, *Substitute, 1 package frozen (10 o
- Spanish Soft and Crunchy White Asparagus Salad RecipeIngredients: 4 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, salt to taste, 2 16-ounce cans spanish white asparagus, drained, 68 fresh white asparagus spears, trimmed and peeled, 1 orange, 2 ounces roncal (spanish sheeps-milk cheese from navarre), fresh edible flowers (optional), 1 teaspoon chopped chervil, for garnish METHOD: Whisk together the olive oil and vine