Low fat dishes can be difficult to find but recipes like Vermicelli With Clam Sauce are ideal for midweek healthy eating. If you like Low Fat food then we have more recipes including ingredients clam sauce / sauce.
Hoping to gets pics up soon!
Vermicelli With Clam Sauce Ingredients
More Low Fat Recipes with keyword Clam Sauce
- Easy Linguine with Clam Sauce RecipeIngredients: makes 2 to 3 servings, salt for the pasta water, ½ pound linguine or spaghetti, 3 tablespoons olive oil (plus a little extra for the hot pasta), ½ cup minced onion, ¼ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 good-sized cloves), big pinch of red pepper flakes, ¾ cup dry white wine, 2 pounds fresh littleneck or manila clams (in the shell), 1 tablespoon butter, a handful of cho
- Italian Clam Linguine RecipeIngredients: 2 can (6 1/2 oz. ) minced clams, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, undrained, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 4 cup hot cooked linguine, 2 tablespoon fresh minced parsley, 2 tablespoon grated parmesan METHOD: Drain Clams, Reserving Liquid; Set Aside. Coat A Large Nonstick Skillet With Cooking Spray; Place Over Medium High Heat Until Hot. Add Onion; Saute Until Tender. Add R
- Italian Clam Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, 2 can minced, chopped or whole baby clams, 1 28 ounce can tomato puree, 1/2 28 oz can crushed, 1/4 cup olive oil, italian tomatoes, 2 tablespoon butter, 1/2 cup white wine, 4 cloves garlic chopped, 1 cup liquid from clams METHOD: Melt butter in olive oil and saute garlic til golden. Add all other ingredients except cla
- Low Fat Chili Clam Spaghetti RecipeIngredients: 1 12 ounce th spaghetti, 10 1/2 ounces white clam spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cups chopped onion, 3/4 cups chopped red sweet pepper, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour METHOD: Cook spaghetti in lightly salted water according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine spaghetti sauce, onio
- Low Fat Creamy Herbed Fish And Clam Chowder RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces fresh or frozen cod fillets, --cut into 1-inch pieces, 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes, --about 2 cups, 5 ounces frozen whole kernel corn, --1 cup, 1 small leek, thinly sliced, 1 8 ounce bot clam juice, 1/4 cup water, 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme, --or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 12 ounces evaporated skim milk, 6 ounces min
- Low Fat Quick Clam Chowder Italian RecipeIngredients: condensed minestrone soup, clam broth, fennel seed, crushed red pepper flakes, canned whole clams, chopped parsley METHOD: Reconstitute condensed soup with bottled clam broth instead of water., Add some fennel seed and crushed red pepper flakes and bring to a simmer., Stir in canned whole clams and chopped parsley; heat through.
- Low Fat Vermicelli With Clam Sauce RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces dried vermicelli, -- or thin spaghetti, salt, to taste, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, minced, l0 ounces baby clams, undrained, 1/4 cup dry white wine, freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 tablespoons plain dry breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley METHOD: 1.Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, about 6 minutes., 2.Meanwhile,
- Low Fat Ziti With Garlic Clam Sauce RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons corn oil, 1 small onion, chopped, 5 garlic cloves, minced, 13 ounces canned chopped clams, undrained, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper, 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, --or 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley, 8 ounces ziti or other shaped pasta, -- cooked and rinsed METHOD: 1.In large skillet, over medium heat, heat corn oil., Ad
- Spanish Scorpion Fish Stew with Clams RecipeIngredients: FOR THE STOCK, 1 garlic clove, peeled, 1 tablespoon spanish extra-virgin olive oil, ½ celery stalk, roughly chopped, ½ carrot, trimmed and roughly chopped, ½ medium spanish onion, peeled and roughly chopped, 1 3-pound scorpion fish, filleted, head and bones reserved (see tip), FOR THE SUQUET, 2 ripe plum tomatoes, 2 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 2 russet potatoes, peele