Recipe Category: Low-Fat
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Use yogurt without pectin, cornstarch, gelatin or gums.
- Set a fine-mesh sieve over a bowl or line a colander with a double layer of cheesecloth or paper towels.
- Spoon in nonfat plain yogurt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- One cup yogurt makes about 1/3 cup yogurt cheese.
- Calories per tablespoon; 0 gram fat
Popular Low-Fat Recipes
Full List of Low-Fat Recipes
Popular Dairy Recipes
Full List of Dairy Recipes