Recipes with ingredient(s): TOMATO-SAUCE
- Green Tomato Chutney Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Easy Tomato Sauce Italian Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Penne with Creamy Tomato Vodka Sauce Recipe
- Easy Keto Marinara Sauce Recipe
- Chunky Fresh Tomato Sauce Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Low Sugar Tomato Sauce
Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce Recipe – Category: Italian
Serving Size : 4
- 4 cup tomatoes – canned
- 1 tablespoon garlic – chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme – dried
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup green pepper – chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 3/4 cup onion – chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red hot pepper flakes
- pepper – black
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic, green pepper and crushed hot red pepper.
- Cook, stirring often, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme and a generous grinding of pepper.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into the container of a food processor.
- Blend to a fine puree.
- Add the basil.
- Swirl in the margarine.
- Serve over spaghetti This sauce freezes well.
Full List of Pasta Recipes
Recipes similar to Low Sugar Tomato Sauce Keyword=tomato-sauce
- Tomato and Liver Stir-Fry Recipe
- andromeda Vegetarian Chili Recipe
- Mexican Beef Casserole Recipe
- Three-Cheese Manicotti Recipe
- Sausage Cacciatore Recipe
- Crock Pot Chorizo Chicken and Tomato Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
- Goulash West of Pecos Recipe
- Low Fat Spaghetti Pie Recipe
- Manicotti Italian Recipe
- Classic Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Almost Instant Chili Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Beef GLOP Recipe