Always a favorite, Macaroni Luncheon Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / macaroni, not a lot!
Sorry Macaroni Luncheon Casserole has no pic.
Macaroni Luncheon Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Beef Stew Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 8 servings, 2 pounds beef (for stew), cut into bite-size cubes, 1 1/2 cups thickly sliced carrots, 2 onions, coarsely chopped, 4 to 6 potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cubed, 1 cup chopped celery, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup burgundy wine, 1/2 cup water, 1 dried bay leaf, crumbled fine preheat oven to 250 degrees f.
- Farmers Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns, thawed, 3/4 cup shredded monterey jack with jalapeño peppers, 1 cup diced fully cooked ham or canadian bacon, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 4 beaten eggs, 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or regular milk, 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1/8 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Grease a 2-quart square baking dish. Arrange potatoes evenly in
- Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 ounces egg noodles, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon flour, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 pound ground beef METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Cook noodles according to package directions., Brown meat; drain grease; add tomato sauce and flour. Simmer until thickened. Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and salt., Place cooked noodles
- Herbed Shrimp and Feta Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 12 servings, 2 large eggs, 1 cup evaporated milk, 1 cup plain yogurt, 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled, 1/3 pound swiss cheese, shredded, 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 4 garlic cloves, minced, 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, cooked, 1 (16 ounce) jar mild chunky salsa, 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, uncooked, 1/2 pound mozzarella ch
- Black Bean Casserole Ole Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 6 servings, 1 cup chopped onions, 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal, 2 teaspoons chili powder, 1 cup evaporated skim milk, 1/4 cup water, 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed, 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, 1 (4 ounce) can diced mild green chiles METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking p