Always a favorite, Main Dish Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / , not a lot!
Sorry Main Dish Casserole has no pic.
Main Dish Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Leftover Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 to 3 cups turkey, chicken, ham or beef, 1 to 2 cup gravy, 2 cups mashed potatoes, 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables or leftover vegetables METHOD: Leftover stuffing or your favorite stuffing recipe Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., In a 13 x 9-inch pan or large oven-safe casserole dish spread the mashed potatoes in the bottom of the pan, layer meat and vegetables over the potatoe
- Lemon Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1 sleeve round butter-flavored crackers, crushed, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted, 3 tablespoons poppy seeds METHOD: Sprinkle the chicken over the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan., Combine soup, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well.
- Little Mermaid Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained, 1 (8 ounce) jar artichokes, drained, 2 tablespoons flour, 3 tablespoons butter, melted, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, black pepper, to taste, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese preheat oven to 375 degrees f. METHOD: Arrange artichokes in a greased, 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 4 cups chicken broth, 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, 4 cups cubed cooked chicken, dumplings, 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix, 2 teaspoons dried basil, 2/3 cup
- Mexican Fiesta Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 6 servings, 1 pound lean ground beef, salt and pepper, to taste, 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup), 1 cup dairy sour cream, 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing, 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, 2 cups buttermilk biscuit baking mix, 1/2 cup water, 1 to 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced, 3/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped, paprika (optional) METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 de