Recipes with ingredient(s): MARSALA-SAUCE
- Chicken with Mushroom Marsala Sauce Recipe
- Porcini-Marsala Stock Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Tomato Marsala Sauce with Italian Sausage and Garlic Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Easy Chicken Florentine Recipe
- Basic Marinara Sauce Recipe
- Subway Marinara Sauce Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Marsala Sauce
Chicken in Tomato Marsala Sauce Recipe – Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 2
- 2 large boneless, skinless broiler-fryer chicken b
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- vegetable cooking spray.
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms – sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) ca tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- In small bowl, mix together oregano, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper; sprinkle generously over all sides of chicken using all of mixture.
- Heat nonstick frypan over medium temperature about 1 minute; then spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes more.
- Push chicken to side and add tomato sauce and wine, stirring with mushrooms to mix well.
- Arrange chicken in sauce and simmer about 12 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- Serve with linguine.