Popular Recipes in the category MATZO-BALL
- Vegan Matzo Ball Soup Recipe
- Vegan Matzo Balls Recipe
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Smoked Paprika Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Classic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Basic Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Mashed Butternut Squash Pressure Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Matzo Ball
Chicken Soup with Matzo Balls Recipe – Category: Chicken
Serving Size : 6
- 3 large eggs – separated
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs chopped parsley
- 2 tbs chicken fat plus 1/3 cup seltzer water
- 8 cups chicken broth
- carrots, onions, and celery
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, schmaltz, and seltzer until combined.
- In a second bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff, and fold into the yolk mixture.
- Fold in the matzo meal, and chill covered for 3 hours.
- Gently shape 12- 15 matzo balls with damp hands and set aside until needed.
- Gently saute the carrots, onions, and celery, and then add the chicken stock.
- Bring to a gentle boil and add the matzo balls.
- Cook at a low simmer for about 30 minutes until tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.