Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Meat N Veg Pie is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for pie / meat then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Meat N Veg Pie recipe.
Meat N Veg Pie Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword pie
- Seafood Salmon Shepherds Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 14 3/4-ounce can salmon, 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables -- thawed, 3/4 teaspoon dill weed, 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes, Paprika -- as needed METHOD: Drain and flake salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Toss flaked salmon with vegetables, dill weed, and reserved salmon liquid; place in a 1 quart gratin dish. Spread mashed potatoes over the top. Bake at 400ºF,
- Low Fat Turkey Tamale Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground turkey, 1 cup chopped onion, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 14 ounces tomatoes, drained, 11 ounces mexican-style corn, drained, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, divided, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 2 1/2 cups skim milk, 3/4 cups yellow cornmeal, 1 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided, nonstick cooking spray, 3 green onions, chopped, 2 plum tomatoes, thinly s
- Low Fat Spiced Apple cranberry Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided, 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, -- plus more for rolling, 1 refrigerated pie crust, --from a 15-ounce box, 2 pounds tart cooking apples, peeled, -- cored and sliced, --about 7 cups, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons apple jelly, melted, confectioners' sugar, opti
- Low Fat Upside-down Apple Pie RecipeIngredients: nonstick cooking spray, 2 teaspoons butter melted butter, divided, --plus 1/2 tablespoon, 2/3 cups granulated sugar, 1/2 cup fresh orange juice, --1 orange, 1 1/2 pound cooking apples, -- golden delicious, rome beauty or, -- pippin, --about 4, 8 slices thin-sliced firm white bread, 2 tablespoons apple cider, 1 tablespoon canola oil METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 375°F., Lightly coat a
- Low Fat Cherry Pie RecipeIngredients: ***CRUST***, 1 large egg, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese, 1/3 cup canola oil, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 4 pieces, ***FILLING & GLAZE***, 5 cups sour cherries, pitted, --about 2 pounds, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus 2 teaspoons, 3 tabl