Recipes with ingredient(s): MEATBALL-SAUCE
- Spaghetti Sauce with Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- Porcupine Meatballs in Tomato Sauce Slow Cooker Recipe
- Meatballs in San Marzano Tomato Basil Sauce Neapolitan Style Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Keto Colombo Meatballs with Jerk Sauce Recipe
- Basic Meatballs Italian Recipe
- Easy Sweet and Sour Meatballs Slow Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Meatball Sauce
Spaghetti Sauce with Turkey Meatballs Recipe – Category: Italian
Serving Size : 6
- 1 cup onion – chopped
- 2 teaspoon italian seasoning – crushed
- 1 cup green pepper – coarsely
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup carrot – coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup celery – sliced
- 12 ounce spaghetti or mostaccioli
- 2 16 oz can tomatoes – cut up cooked and drained
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste (2/3 cup)
- 1 egg – beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon low-fat milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs – fine
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- For Sauce: Cook onion, green pepper, carrot, and celery in a covered 4 1/2qt dutch oven in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes or till tender.
- Stir in undrained canned tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, sugar, garlic powder, and salt.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Add meatballs; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- If necessary, uncover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes more or to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
- For Meatballs: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except the turkey.
- Mix well and add the ground turkey; mix well.
- With wet hands, shape meat into 24 – 1 inch balls.
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Place meatballs in prepared pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or till no pink remains; drain.
- 3P, 3V, 2B, 30C.
- 424 cal, 9gm fat.
Recipes similar to Meatball Sauce Keyword=meatball-sauce
- Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
- Air Fryer Individual Pizzas Recipe
- Keto Spicy Orange Meatballs Recipe
- Porcupine Meatballs Pressure Cooker Recipe