Always a favorite, Mexican Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / mexican, not a lot!
Sorry Mexican Casserole has no pic.
Mexican Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Burrito Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, 1 1/2 cups tomato juice, 1 envelope taco seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, 1/2 pound ground beef, 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans, 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided, 1 small avocado, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce 1 cup chopped tomato METHOD: Wrap tortillas securely in aluminum foil; bake at 350 degrees F for 15 min
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 small onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons margarine, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, 8 chicken breast halves, cooked and quartered, 12 corn tortillas, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese METHOD: Sauté onion in margarine in large skillet. Stir in soups, sour cream, green chilies and chicken; set aside., Spray a 9
- Lemon Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 chicken breasts, cooked, chopped, 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1 sleeve round butter-flavored crackers, crushed, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted, 3 tablespoons poppy seeds METHOD: Sprinkle the chicken over the bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan., Combine soup, sour cream and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well.
- Portuguese Chicken In Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 1/4 lb. fryer cut up & skinned, 1/2 clove garlic, crushed, Salt and pepper to taste, Paprika to taste, 1 c. orange juice, 1/2 c. tomato puree, 2 tbsp. soy sauce, 2 tsp. prepared mustard, 1 med. green pepper, chopped, 2 sm. oranges, peeled & sectioned METHOD: Rub chicken with garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper., Put in casserole., Mix orange juice, puree, soy sauce, mustard a
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 medium green bell peppers, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 1/2 pounds hamburger, 1 (19 ounce) can tomatoes, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 cups cooked rice METHOD: Cut off top of peppers;