Always a favorite, Mexican Chili Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / chili, not a lot!
Sorry Mexican Chili Casserole has no pic.
Mexican Chili Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Vidalia Onion Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 quart small fresh vidalia onions, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 1/2 cups grated very sharp cheddar cheese METHOD: Slivered almonds or crushed peanuts, Peel and slice onions if large. If very small, leave whole. Boil onions until just tender. Drain well. Place in greased casserole; add soup and cheese. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.?
- Seven Can Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked and cut up, 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1 (16 ounce) can chinese vegetables, drained, 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk, 1 (16 ounce) can chinese noodles or rice METHOD: Mix together all ingredients except noodles or rice. Bake at 3
- Green Chile Enchilada Casserole RecipeIngredients: 26 ounces evaporated milk, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 8 ounces diced green chiles, 1 small jar pimentos, 1 can sliced ripe olives, 1 medium onion, chopped METHOD: Oil a 13 x 9-inch pan. Throw a 1/2 inch layer of broken corn tortillas (soft, uncooked just as you take them from the plastic package) in the bottom., Mix together. Put 1/2 this mixture over the broken tortillas.
- Shrimp Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 ounces noodles, cooked, 3/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped, 1 cup canned shrimp (or more), 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded, 1 can cream of shrimp soup, 1/4 cup celery, diced, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup chow mein noodles METHOD: Combine all ingredients except chow mein noodles and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Top with chow mein noodles and
- Hot Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound hot sausage, crumbled and browned, 1 cup chopped celery, 1 cup chopped onion, 1 cup chopped green pepper, 1 cup rice (not instant), 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup METHOD: Mix all together in large bowl. Spray a casserole baking dish with Pam, pour mixture into casserole. Cover tightly and bake in a 400 degree F oven for one hour.