Always a favorite, Mexican Fiesta Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / mexican, not a lot!
Sorry Mexican Fiesta Casserole has no pic.
Mexican Fiesta Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Cheezy Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 (14 ounce) cans corn, 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, 1 (8 to 12 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 stalk celery, chopped, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 1 (10 ounce) box cheez-it crackers, crushed, 1/2 stick butter, melted 1/2 cup sliced almonds METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstic
- Mexican Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey, 2 cans enchilada sauce, 1 small can milnot, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 small can diced green chiles, 1 bag doritos, shredded cheese, brown the meat; drain well. add enchilada sauce, milnot, soups and chiles. bring to boil. METHOD: Using a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, layer Doritos, meat mixture, more Doritos
- Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: (must prepare a day in advance), 9 slices stale bread salt and pepper, 1 1/2 tablespoon instant minced onion, 1 pound very sharp cheddar cheese, grated, 4 eggs, 3 cup milk, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce METHOD: Cut each slice of bread into 3 strips. Fit 9 strips in the bottom of Amontillado greased 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, 1/3 on
- Cornbread Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream style corn, 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread/muffin mix, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, in a large bowl combine all ingredients. pour into a greased 11 x 7-inch baking dish. bake uncovered at 400 degrees f for 25 to 30 minutes, until the to
- Mexican Chili Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained, 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon dried minced onion1 (6 ounce) package corn chips, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream METHOD: In a skillet brown the ground beef. Drain off fat. Combine beans, enchilada and tomato sauces in a bowl with minced oni