Always a favorite, Mexican Style Hash Brown Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / style, not a lot!
Sorry Mexican Style Hash Brown Casserole has no pic.
Mexican Style Hash Brown Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Seven Can Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked and cut up, 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained, 1 (16 ounce) can chinese vegetables, drained, 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk, 1 (16 ounce) can chinese noodles or rice METHOD: Mix together all ingredients except noodles or rice. Bake at 3
- Royal Seafood Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 cups water, 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled medium-size fresh shrimp, 1/2 (7 ounce) package vermicelli or thin spaghetti, 1/3 cup butter or margarine, 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, 2/3 cup chicken broth, 2/3 cup whipping cream, 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese, 2 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper, 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento, drained, 2 tablespoons g
- Green Noodle Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 1 chicken, cooked with celery, onion, salt and pepper, 1 cup chopped celery, 1 cup chopped onions, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, 1 (6 ounce) jar pimento or 1 (6 ounce) jar spanish olives, 12 ounces green noodles, 2 cups stock (or 1 cup stock plus two cans celery soup), 2 cups sliced water chestnuts, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 2 cans cream of mushroom s
- Burrito Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 medium yellow onion chopped, 1 package taco seasoning, flour tortillas, 1 can refried beans, 2 to 3 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, divided METHOD: Brown hamburger and onions; drain. Add taco seasoning (prepare as directed on taco seasoning package). Add refried beans., Mix soup with 4 ounces
- Crumble Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cup biscuit baking mix, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1 pound ground beef, turkey or pork sausage, crumble, 2 cups long grain rice, 3 3/4 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: Using clean hands, mix together baking mix, cheese and ground beef in a large bowl. Mold pieces of this mixture into various sizes/shapes.