Recipes with ingredient(s): MINCEMEAT
- Peace Pie Recipe
- Jiffy Fruit Cake Recipe
- Lamb Koftas with Mint Yoghurt Indian Recipe
- Roti John Recipe
- Smoky Pork Black Bean Tacos Mexican Recipe
- Big Mac with Sauce Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Mincemeat
Homemade Mincemeat Recipe – Category: Baking
Serving Size : 1
- ***FOR MINCE MEAT PIES***
- 5 cups beef round – ground
- 4 cups suet – ground
- 3 cups apples – peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup orange pulp – chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 packages currants – (11 oz each)
- 1 cup brandy
- 3 cups sweet cider
- 1/3 cup finely chopped orange peel
- 3 packages raisins – (15 oz each)
- 1 package chopped candied citron – (8 oz)
- 2 pounds brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon powdered cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
- Simmer 1 hour, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Prepare pine home-canning jars and lids according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pour mincemeat into hot jars, leaving 1″ head space.
- Remove air bubbles with not-metallic spatula.
- Adjust caps.
- Process pints 20 minutes at 10 pounds pressure in a pressure canner.
- Yield: about 12 pints
Full List of Mincemeat Recipes