Popular Recipes in the category MISO-SOUP
- Quick Miso Soup Recipe
- Miso Soup Recipe
- Pea and Watercress Soup Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Vietnamese Noodle Soup Recipe
- Mexican Opera Cake Recipe
- Cheesy Lentil Tacos Pressure Cooker Recipe
From our Popular Recipe results for Miso Soup With Tofu
Cabbage Miso Soup with Dumplings Recipe – Category: Cabbage-Soup
Serving Size : 4
- 1 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cabbage – shredded
- 1 quart stock or water
- 1/4 cup miso
- oil – for saut,ing
- Place flour in a bowl, add boiling water and blend.
- Knead for 5 min then mold dumplings into any form you wish (about 1/2″ thick).
- Set aside.
- Saute the cabbage.
- Add enough stock to cover it and bring to a boil.
- Cover pot and simmer till cabbage is tender.
- Add remainder of stock, bring soup to boil and drop dumplings into the soup.
- When dumplings rise to the surface they are cooked.
- Reduce flame.
- Place miso in bowl, add 1/4 cup broth and puree.
- Add puree to soup and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.