Recipe Category: Dessert
- Serving Size : 10
- 1 package butter fudge cake mix
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 teaspoon folger’s instant coffee
- 4 cups cool whip
- Preheat oven to 375:.
- Grease and flour two 9″ round pans.
- Prepare, bake, and cool cake following package directions For filling, combine hot fudge topping and coffee crystal; in medium saucepan.
- Heat until coffee crystal are dissolved.
- Fold 2 cups whipped topping into fudge topping mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Place one cake layer on serving plate.
- Spread with 1 cup filling.
- Top with second cake layer.
- Add remaining 2 cups whipped topping to remaining filling.
- Frost top and sides of cake with topping mixture.
- Tip: Garnish with chocolate curls, coated coffee beans, or grated chocolate.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes