Recipe Category: Dessert
- Serving Size : 1
- 1 package chocolate cake mix – with pudding in the
- 1 cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 Eggs
- Grease and flour 2 (9″) layer cake pans.
- Combine all ingredients; blend until moistened.
- Beat as cake mix package directs.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 30 to 35 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pans and springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Remove; cool on wire racks.
- Fill and frost as desired.
Popular Dessert Recipes
Full List of Dessert Recipes
Popular Cake Recipes
Full List of Cake Recipes