From around the world, your recipe results for Moroccan. Sorry for the lack of decent pictures – we’re working on it! Got a recipe for Moroccan you care to share?
- Low Fat Moroccan Blood Orange Salad RecipeIngredients: 3 blood oranges, peeled, — and thinly sliced, 3 oranges, peeled, — and thinly sliced, 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion, 1/4 cup imported italian green olives, pitted, 2 tablespoons wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed, 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, lettuce leaves, 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint, — or parsley ...
- Low Fat Moroccan Chicken Salad RecipeIngredients: 2 cups cooked rice, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 2 cups shredded carrots, 1/4 cup sliced scallions, 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives, 1/4 cup chicken vodka gravy, * see note, 1/3 cup orange juice, 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne, ...
- Ribs Moroccan Glazed Ribs RecipeIngredients: 2 sides spareribs or your favorite ribs, MOROCCAN GLAZE, Zest from 2 lemons — finely minced, 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1/4 cup honey, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon ground coriander, 1 tablespoon ground cumin, 1 tablespoon freshly grated nutmeg, 2 teaspoons sweet paprika, 2 teaspoons cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes — (2 ...
- Ribs Spicy Orange-Glazed Ribs Recipe
- Ribs Spicy Cherry-Glazed Ribs Recipe
- Low Fat Spicy Rice With Black Eyed Peas Recipe
- Low Fat Spicy Apple bran Muffins Recipe
- Ribs In Spicy Coconut Herb Sauce Recipe
- Indian Aubergine Curry With Spicy Rice Recipe
- Low Fat Cauliflower Cooked In Spicy Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Ribs With Spicy Fig Glaze Recipe
- Low Fat Spicy Hot Chilled Bean Gazpacho Recipe
- Low Fat Spicy Black Bean And Pork Stew Part 1 Recipe
More Recipes with keyword Moroccan